PDA

View Full Version : How can I achieve more tapered/full hair ends, any method ??

pamela_07
January 25th, 2017, 06:10 PM
So I have been noticing that when my hair grows a certain point my ends don't look full or tapered
and I was wondering if there is a method or natural remedy that can help with this, so my hair ends length grow more even.

Sarahlabyrinth
January 25th, 2017, 06:17 PM
You can do micro trims, where you do a tiny trim every month or two, only cutting, say, a quarter to half inch off, it will keep your ends looking thicker and in good condition.

It's a good idea to learn to do your own trims too, as hair dressers often like to cut way too much off....

You can look at the Micro trimming and Maintaining thread here for advice :)

lapushka
January 26th, 2017, 07:48 AM
So I have been noticing that when my hair grows a certain point my ends don't look full or tapered
and I was wondering if there is a method or natural remedy that can help with this, so my hair ends length grow more even.

I'd go with microtrimming like Sarah mentioned.

spidermom
January 26th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Your question sounds contradictory to me. Full and tapered are two different things when it comes to the ends of hair. Aren't they?

pamela_07
January 26th, 2017, 12:21 PM
You can do micro trims, where you do a tiny trim every month or two, only cutting, say, a quarter to half inch off, it will keep your ends looking thicker and in good condition.

It's a good idea to learn to do your own trims too, as hair dressers often like to cut way too much off....

You can look at the Micro trimming and Maintaining thread here for advice :)

Hey Thank you!,do I have to do it with wet or dry hair?

Obsidian
January 26th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Your question sounds contradictory to me. Full and tapered are two different things when it comes to the ends of hair. Aren't they?

Thats what I was thinking. To me, tapered= fairy tail ends.

Sarahlabyrinth
January 26th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Hey Thank you!,do I have to do it with wet or dry hair?

I do it on dry hair, but some prefer damp hair. You might want to experiment and see what works best for you.

Entangled
January 26th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Yes, I see tapered and full as opposites, but you seem to use them to mean the same thing. Tapered hair kinda looks like this \/\/\/ at the ends and full like this |____| or \___/.