PDA

View Full Version : Which of these conditioners is the most moisturizing?

Sw33th34rt4my
January 22nd, 2017, 01:47 PM
I was able to get out today and look for some new conditioners. I'm going to be clarifying/cheating and am wondering which one of these would be best for deep moisture afterwards. I got Garnier Whole Blend Legendary Olive, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner, Tresemme Perfectly Undone, and Tresemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish. Any opinions?

lapushka
January 22nd, 2017, 01:49 PM
I'd go for the olive (Garnier). It is pretty close to my HG conditioner the HE Hello Hydration, and that one is for dry damaged hair.

Any conditioner for dry damaged hair will be the most moisturizing, so look for that on the bottle.

Sw33th34rt4my
January 22nd, 2017, 02:10 PM
Thanks. I thought that one would be a good option. The only one out of the four that specifies that it is for dry/damaged hair is the Neutrogena.

lapushka
January 22nd, 2017, 03:08 PM
Thanks. I thought that one would be a good option. The only one out of the four that specifies that it is for dry/damaged hair is the Neutrogena.

Then that's a good one to try too. :)

Sw33th34rt4my
January 22nd, 2017, 03:22 PM
Thanks! :)

Rebeccalaurenxx
January 22nd, 2017, 05:15 PM
I think the Garnier and the two tresemme choices are the most popular here for moisture but... If you can, I would mix a little honey and oil in with whatever conditioner you choose -- as long as its cone free - and just make an SMT to use afterward instead. (Some people use aloe instead of oil, I get better results with oil. 100% Aloe is also sort hard to find too.) Most conditioners all work the same for me, until I use honey and oil and then bam. Way way better and much more moisturizing. Only thing I would drop is the Botanique because I think it has protein in it and that may make the problem worse :)

Sw33th34rt4my
January 22nd, 2017, 05:58 PM
I think the Garnier and the two tresemme choices are the most popular here for moisture but... If you can, I would mix a little honey and oil in with whatever conditioner you choose -- as long as its cone free - and just make an SMT to use afterward instead. (Some people use aloe instead of oil, I get better results with oil. 100% Aloe is also sort hard to find too.) Most conditioners all work the same for me, until I use honey and oil and then bam. Way way better and much more moisturizing. Only thing I would drop is the Botanique because I think it has protein in it and that may make the problem worse :)
I tried my first SMT earlier this week. Not sure if it was the honey or aloe but my hair hated it. I'll be experimenting with it more soon.

Flipgirl24
January 22nd, 2017, 09:20 PM
I haven't used any of those but Neutrogena 's triple moisture is always mentioned in magazines as best deep conditioner. For whatever that is worth.

LadyCelestina
January 22nd, 2017, 11:04 PM
I'd go for the olive (Garnier). It is pretty close to my HG conditioner the HE Hello Hydration, and that one is for dry damaged hair.

Any conditioner for dry damaged hair will be the most moisturizing, so look for that on the bottle.
Yes, but do pay attention to the ingredients anyway. I once ended up with two proteiny conditioners this way. My hair was thick and strong, but so dry :D
(They also happened to both have shimmer in them, I was so sparkly:D )