PDA

View Full Version : Redken soft ?

Mandymandymandy
January 16th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Just wondering if this conditioner is bad for brittle hair because of the protein

vampyyri
January 16th, 2017, 12:31 PM
In my experience, with overuse it definitely causes dryness. Be sure to balance it out with a moisturizing conditioner.

Mandymandymandy
January 16th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Do u recommend any good moisture ones

Mandymandymandy
January 16th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Have you tried this brand and found the same thing happen ?

littlestarface
January 16th, 2017, 12:45 PM
First what's wrong with your hair? Is it chemically processed/bleached/dyed/straightened/permed? Is it stretchy,breaking off? What have you tried as in products to remedy your hair?

Mandymandymandy
January 16th, 2017, 12:48 PM
I havnt coloured my hair in a year and a half the whole top layer is brittle and frizzy lots of short hairs everywhere some look like there crimped ! As its virgin hair u thaught it would be healthy.

First what's wrong with your hair? Is it chemically processed/bleached/dyed/straightened/permed? Is it stretchy,breaking off? What have you tried as in products to remedy your hair?

vampyyri
January 16th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Do u recommend any good moisture ones

I can almost guarantee you wouldn't like my recommendations, as they're not high end in the least bit :lol: I use cone-free cheapo conditioners like V05 Strawberry and Suave Green Apple :p

Have you tried this brand and found the same thing happen ?

Yeah, I basically protein overloaded my hair and had to nurse it back to health with moisture.

I havnt coloured my hair in a year and a half the whole top layer is brittle and frizzy lots of short hairs everywhere some look like there crimped ! As its virgin hair u thaught it would be healthy.

Not necessarily, it's all in how you care for said virgin hair that counts, it's not automatically healthy but it is much easier for it to reach a healthy state.
What are you using to brush it? If you have frizz it may mean that you're wavy and brushing the wave out. Short hairs could either be regrowth or breakage... hard to tell from what you've shared so far.

lapushka
January 16th, 2017, 12:59 PM

Take a look at this thread. Does it look like that, because that's all perfectly *normal*:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=131555

Mandymandymandy
January 17th, 2017, 01:28 AM
I use a wet brush on my hair and that's about it
If I knew how to upload a photo I would but in photoes it doesn't seem to show up as much as when I look in the mirror

QUOTE=vampyyri;3354380]I can almost guarantee you wouldn't like my recommendations, as they're not high end in the least bit :lol: I use cone-free cheapo conditioners like V05 Strawberry and Suave Green Apple :p

Yeah, I basically protein overloaded my hair and had to nurse it back to health with moisture.

Not necessarily, it's all in how you care for said virgin hair that counts, it's not automatically healthy but it is much easier for it to reach a healthy state.
What are you using to brush it? If you have frizz it may mean that you're wavy and brushing the wave out. Short hairs could either be regrowth or breakage... hard to tell from what you've shared so far.[/QUOTE]

vega
January 17th, 2017, 02:11 AM