PDA

View Full Version : HERE IT IS!!! My SHORT hair after BIG CHOP FROM WAIST!!! :)

Wusel
January 7th, 2017, 12:22 PM
I still have no photo but another video. And new song. HAVE FUN!!! :)
After a couple of weeks still happy with the new length :)

https://youtu.be/KxBQ2RvvD2Q

turtlelover
January 7th, 2017, 12:25 PM
I couldn't pay attention to the hair, cause I was paying attention to the guitar. I am pretty sure that you have the same model of Breedlove as me! HAHA!

LadyCelestina
January 7th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Looks nice! Very sleek and shiny too. And I love your voice :D

Wusel
January 7th, 2017, 12:38 PM
I couldn't pay attention to the hair, cause I was paying attention to the guitar. I am pretty sure that you have the same model of Breedlove as me! HAHA!

Breedlove PASSPORT C250/COe :) Great guitar, isn't it? Sounds wonderful. I love it. :)

Mrstran
January 7th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Your hair is cute! I've always loved the feeling of something fresh and new.
Hey also, your voice is amazing. Seriously. There is a song by Lenard Cohan? (sp) called hallelujah, that I bet your voice is perfect for.

Do you write your own music?

Wusel
January 7th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Looks nice! Very sleek and shiny too. And I love your voice :D

Thank you :) I don't have any product in it because since it's short I don't need anything. Just washed it with Head and Shoulders shampoo, that's it. :)

turtlelover
January 7th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Breedlove PASSPORT C250/COe :) Great guitar, isn't it? Sounds wonderful. I love it. :)

Yep, that is the same one that I have! I love mine, too! It is fun to hear someone else playing one! :D Nice job!

Wusel
January 7th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Your hair is cute! I've always loved the feeling of something fresh and new.
Hey also, your voice is amazing. Seriously. There is a song by Lenard Cohan? (sp) called hallelujah, that I bet your voice is perfect for.

Thank you :)
Actually, my mom recently asked me to sing the Hallelujah song for her because she loves L. Cohen and this song. Wonderful, really wonderful song...

Sarahlabyrinth
January 7th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Your hair looks wonderful :D

Wusel
January 7th, 2017, 01:02 PM

Yes. It's a hobby. I write for myself and for my band.

Wusel
January 7th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Your hair looks wonderful :D

Thank you. I'm still very happy with it. And it's even shorter in the back because it's an A-Line-Long-Bob. In the back it ends where my neck ends. :) Looks much better in real live than the long hair did because I wear it down all the time and never did when it was long.

lapushka
January 7th, 2017, 01:51 PM
It looks cute! :D Nice song, Wusel. :)

Wusel
January 7th, 2017, 02:28 PM
It looks cute! :D Nice song, Wusel. :)

Thank you!!! :) :) :) And it's so easy to handle :)

copperlites
January 7th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Your hair looks gorgeous, your voice is very beautiful and I'm in love with your funky apartment!

Wusel
January 7th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Your hair looks gorgeous, your voice is very beautiful and I'm in love with your funky apartment!

Thank you!!! :) The apartment was a dirty, ugly mess when I moved in. It took me 3 months to renovate it, paint it, decorate it, design it, find the company which made me the furniture and the illuminated platform... And I did it all alone, by myself, no help, no craftsmen. I'm so proud of it :)

Hairnado
January 7th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Great cut and love the color

Wusel
January 7th, 2017, 06:04 PM

Thank you! :) :) :)

Dark40
January 7th, 2017, 07:14 PM
I love the new length and color! And, you have a very pretty voice! Why did you go through the big chop from WAIST length???

Dark40
January 7th, 2017, 07:15 PM
I still have no photo but another video. And new song. HAVE FUN!!! :)
After a couple of weeks still happy with the new length :)

https://youtu.be/KxBQ2RvvD2Q

I love your new length and color! You also have a very pretty voice as well! Why did you go through the big chop from WAIST to shoulder length???

school of fish
January 7th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Wusel you look so fabulous with that cut, does it ever suit you!!! Great set of pipes you've got there too and I'm impressed with all your work on the new place :D

I'm sorry to hijack the thread here but I just have to say it out loud - Hairnado is the best username ever, hahaha!!!

Carry on everyone... :p

Seija
January 7th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Hair looks good and song sounds good!

pili
January 7th, 2017, 09:12 PM
The cut looks great, your voice is beautiful, and I love your apartment! You did that all yourself? Wow.

spidermom
January 7th, 2017, 09:19 PM
I love the apartment, too. It's so nice to have hair you can wear down every single day, isn't it?

Wusel
January 8th, 2017, 01:46 AM
I love your new length and color! You also have a very pretty voice as well! Why did you go through the big chop from WAIST to shoulder length???

Thank you very much! :)
There were many reasons for the chop.
I had headaches because my hair is so thick, it became too heavy,
my scalp hurt so bad and nothing helped,
it took me hours to wash, detangle and dry it,
I needed tons of shampoo and product,
It was impossible to wear it down and the buns and braids made me look severe and older than I am,
I needed a change after a really bad break up from a really bad boyfriend,
since (all of a sudden) so many people around me are getting weave-ins and extensions and have long hair, I wanted to go the opposite way and rock the short style (I'm a rebel :D )

Wusel
January 8th, 2017, 01:49 AM
I love the apartment, too. It's so nice to have hair you can wear down every single day, isn't it?

Thank you :) Yes, I wear it down all the time. It's so comfortable :)

Wusel
January 8th, 2017, 01:52 AM
The cut looks great, your voice is beautiful, and I love your apartment! You did that all yourself? Wow.

Thank you :) Yes, all myself. Nobody was allowed to enter the apartment until it was all finished. :) Not even my parents. Only my son. But I forbid him to talk about what I was doing there. It was a huge surprise for my parents and friends :)
It's a maisonette. My son lives in the upper floor and I'm downstairs. The upper floor is painted Blue-yellow because my son loves blue and yellow and it was his choice. :)

Wusel
January 8th, 2017, 01:59 AM

Dark40
January 11th, 2017, 07:47 PM
It was impossible to wear it down and the buns and braids made me look severe and older than I am,
since (all of a sudden) so many people around me are getting weave-ins and extensions and have long hair, I wanted to go the opposite way and rock the short style (I'm a rebel :D )

You're welcome very much! :-) Oh, ok I see. Yeah, I can understand you wanting a change. Because, all of that hair was causing you headaches, and it was heavy for you. I almost had waist length hair as a kid. So, I know the feeling of heavy thick hair. My hair is also thick too. I just love with hair that long you can do sooooo many styles with it!!! Yeah, I know what you mean about everybody getting the weaves and extensions. I used to get them as well!!! I was thinking about getting some put in sometime this year. I don't know yet. Just thinking about it, and you're don't the opposite. I bet you are rebel! :-D

Coral Grimes
January 12th, 2017, 01:44 AM
Your new cut looks lovely (and the AWESOME apartment) but I am distracted because I'm in love with your voice! Your music is really nice and soothing to listen to. Can you bring an album out please so I can buy it. :D

Juanita
January 12th, 2017, 05:49 AM
Beautiful voice.
Arpartment looks exciting.
Hair is what makes you happy and it looks good too.

MudderOfDragunz
January 12th, 2017, 06:50 AM

The neck and scalp hurting has always been a major struggle for me too! Thick hair is both such a blessing and a curse! The cut looks absolutely lovely on you and your hair flows very nicely around your shoulders! All in all an awesome cut for you! Sometimes a new 'do' is just what you need when you make big changes in your life :)

Wusel
January 15th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Your new cut looks lovely (and the AWESOME apartment) but I am distracted because I'm in love with your voice! Your music is really nice and soothing to listen to. Can you bring an album out please so I can buy it. :D

Thank you very much :) :) :)

Wusel
January 15th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Beautiful voice.
Arpartment looks exciting.
Hair is what makes you happy and it looks good too.

:) Thank you :)

Wusel
January 15th, 2017, 12:51 AM
UPDATE:
Still no regrets :)
I've cut off half an inch more to even out the hemline a bit.

And, what's interesting, with this long bob I do more different styles than I did with the long hair. Because I can do everything. It's easier to french braid it because it doesn't tangle while braiding, I can do a ponytail because it's not heavy, I can do a bun and wear it all day long at work because it's not heavy, a peacock twist is possible again, pigtails, curls, because I can cut it when the heat or rollers damage it, so I don't need to worry...

So, after weeks, I'm still happy with it and will keep this length forever, I think. :) :) :)

KittyBird
January 15th, 2017, 02:21 AM
It looks gorgeous, and your apartment is *amazing*! Happy to hear that you love your hair and have no regrets! :D

Wusel
January 15th, 2017, 03:07 AM
It looks gorgeous, and your apartment is *amazing*! Happy to hear that you love your hair and have no regrets! :D

Yes... :) Of course, when I did the first cut I thought - OMG, you'll regret it after a couple of days... and I'm really happy that I don't. And so many people tell me every day that I look so much better with the hair surrounding my face. I've combed it for the video but usually I love to wear it VERY messy. I put some hair mousse in it, head first, and sometimes some hairspray and rock the uncombed, out of bed look which really suits my face. :)

BrookeDavis
January 15th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Wusel, your hair looks great! You look great! Younger! :) I really love it!
I've been thinking about cutting my hair for a while. Same reasons as you - it's very thick and heavy, my head hurts. I drive a lot and can't drive with a bun - hurts my posture and neck. And the amounts of conditioner I use!
I'll be cutting from classic ( I know, I hope I won't regret it too ).

Thanks for nudging me in the right direction!
Could you please - whenever you find the time - post more pics of your lob? From the back maybe?