PDA

View Full Version : Here here is condition of hair

Kwantslonghair
January 3rd, 2017, 01:11 PM
http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/Peggy_Kay_Biddle/media/FB_IMG_1470884136650_zpsdokx7dgj.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Hope this works. I guess not. They have changed Photobucket

Moonfall
January 3rd, 2017, 01:21 PM
You could try using https://postimage.org/ :)

Of the Fae
January 3rd, 2017, 01:43 PM
I use photobucket without issues. Did you just copy the image URL?

lapushka
January 3rd, 2017, 01:45 PM
http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/Peggy_Kay_Biddle/media/FB_IMG_1470884136650_zpsdokx7dgj.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Hope this works. I guess not. They have changed Photobucket

I changed your IMG tags into URL tags and now it works. You do have to click the link.

I think your hair looks very nice! :D

spidermom
January 3rd, 2017, 02:01 PM
I don't see anything wrong with it. (P.S: I had to right-click on the little image and choose "open in new window".)

Kwantslonghair
January 3rd, 2017, 02:22 PM
Thanks. I have a second image that shows how thin the ends are

Kwantslonghair
January 3rd, 2017, 02:26 PM
It's been almost 3 years since I had a real trim. Maybe that would help

Anje
January 3rd, 2017, 02:29 PM
Honestly, it really does look good. Light hair with a dark shirt like that on will look thin soooo easily because the shirt can show through, but yours looks thick until just a few inches around the edges. You should have seen my dark hair with a light shirt under it -- you could see through it about halfway up, and I know my hair wasn't particularly thin. It's just the nature of the thing that hair with a contrasting shirt can look thinner.

If you wanted to trim for a super-blunt hemline, you could, but I don't see any reason for it. Your hair doesn't look thinned out at all.

maborosi
January 3rd, 2017, 02:42 PM
A trim could definitely help if you're not happy, but for what it's worth, I think your hair looks very beautiful!! :flower:
Plus, what Anje said about contrasting colors is definitely true!

lapushka
January 3rd, 2017, 02:45 PM
If you wanted to trim for a super-blunt hemline, you could, but I don't see any reason for it. Your hair doesn't look thinned out at all.

I agree! :agree: I see no reason to trim, either. It's a nice V-shape, nice and full!

moon_witch
January 3rd, 2017, 03:04 PM
I agree. I think your hair looks really nice! :)

Greenfire
January 3rd, 2017, 04:36 PM
Your hair is so thick! I'd keep doing what you've been doing, and if you're going for a milestone, hit it then start trimming, and thinking about your hemline. If you change your hemline now, you'll lose a lot of length, and maybe not be able to do a lot of the hairstyles you can now. (I just learned this one the hard way)

Kwantslonghair
January 3rd, 2017, 07:02 PM
Thanks all. It looks much thicker than it is. These were taken just after washing. Within 3 hours it's oily and flat looking

lapushka
January 4th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Thanks all. It looks much thicker than it is. These were taken just after washing. Within 3 hours it's oily and flat looking

That's when I had my (album) pictures taken too. :wethree: It was the easiest to have a picture taken then, since my mom was there to do my hair anyway.