PDA

View Full Version : Nivea Hairmilk

lapushka
January 3rd, 2017, 11:51 AM
This is a new product in Belgium. It is a shampoo/conditioner duo. I just saw a commercial for it on TV, for the first time, went and looked it up, and these are the ingredients:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-69499H7dkUw/V2U2dgkeQsI/AAAAAAAAcGI/I5WfbDNw95khm2HVFDTre2yl0duXdrBjwCLcB/s1600/ingredientenniveahairmilk.jpg
(shampoo to the left, conditioner to the right)

It contains something called "Eucerit" (lanolin alcohol), quite high up the ingredients' list. It is said to be a replica of the original "Haarmilch" from 1912.

I don't think this is that great for my SD, but... I'm willing to try it, should it become available to me.

Anyone try it yet? :)

renia22
January 3rd, 2017, 05:55 PM
We don't have Nivea haircare here in the States, but if we did, I'd try it :(

Upside Down
January 4th, 2017, 07:42 AM
Did Nivea ever make hair stuff? Or was it Dove??
I am pretty sure they had a cream
/wax thing that was nice.

My memory is blurry.

I am not a fan of shampoo+conditioner idea but I love Nivea. I'd try a conditioner from them anytime.

Edited to add that yeah. I tried their conditioners and didn't care much for them. :lol:
I should google search before posting!

LadyCelestina
January 4th, 2017, 11:57 AM
This is a new product in Belgium. It is a shampoo/conditioner duo. I just saw a commercial for it on TV, for the first time, went and looked it up, and these are the ingredients:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-69499H7dkUw/V2U2dgkeQsI/AAAAAAAAcGI/I5WfbDNw95khm2HVFDTre2yl0duXdrBjwCLcB/s1600/ingredientenniveahairmilk.jpg
(shampoo to the left, conditioner to the right)

It contains something called "Eucerit" (lanolin alcohol), quite high up the ingredients' list. It is said to be a replica of the original "Haarmilch" from 1912.

I don't think this is that great for my SD, but... I'm willing to try it, should it become available to me.

Anyone try it yet? :)
I'm not a huge fan of Nivea hair products (or nivea products in general :D), but the ingredients look really interesting! Is the conditioner a normal rinse-out one?

lapushka
January 4th, 2017, 01:04 PM
I'm not a huge fan of Nivea hair products (or nivea products in general :D), but the ingredients look really interesting! Is the conditioner a normal rinse-out one?

Yep, it is. :)