PDA

View Full Version : Hair dual texture

hadiamehak
December 29th, 2016, 07:05 AM
hello everyone,

I am new here, i want to share my problem. I have dual texture in my hair, my hairs are fine from head and when going down they become frizzy, blasted and thin. I used to have very thick hair but now when i touch a single strand of my hair it is not smooth on touching rather very weak. Also i want hip bone length with my hair but they are showing length.

Please if any expert is there guide me what to do? Thank you

hadiamehak
December 29th, 2016, 07:07 AM
They are not showing length they are not becoming lengthy.

lapushka
December 29th, 2016, 07:11 AM
hello everyone,

I am new here, i want to share my problem. I have dual texture in my hair, my hairs are fine from head and when going down they become frizzy, blasted and thin. I used to have very thick hair but now when i touch a single strand of my hair it is not smooth on touching rather very weak. Also i want hip bone length with my hair but they are showing length.

Please if any expert is there guide me what to do? Thank you

They are not showing length they are not becoming lengthy.

What do you mean, dual texture? Like wavy and curly? What is your texture like? Straight? Wavy? Curly? Have you done a hairtyping picture yet? I suggest that might be the way to go.

JillRenee
December 29th, 2016, 07:58 AM
I agree with Lapushka, can you provide more information? Can you tell us your hair care habits and products? Has there been any big changes in your diet or health of late?

Anje
December 29th, 2016, 08:45 AM
So your hair changes texture midway down? The obvious question is whether you made changes to how you handle your hair, maybe a few years ago? Did you have a perm, or did you formerly dye or heat-style it? That sort of thing can lead to damage that isn't apparent at the time but shows up in the long term. It may require treatments just on the lower part to keep that manageable and in good shape.

How do you normally wear your hair, day to day?
What does your washing routine look like? (And if you use shampoo, are you shampooing all your hair or just the scalp typically?)
Do you end up in harsh conditions, like some workshops or frequent swimming in chlorine or salt water?