PDA

View Full Version : Is it normal to lose all sorts of hair?

ninjarambohd
December 21st, 2016, 11:16 AM
Hello ladies and gentlemen!

Before anything I wish everyone here an early Happy Holidays!

I have a small question. Is it normal for everyone to shed different types of hair strands whether in the shower, on your clothes etc...?

For example when I take a shower I lose all sort of hair strands, long, short,thick,thin etc..

I'm not sure if I shed these hairs before as well or not since I never really paid attention however naturally I am a heavy shedder especially in the shower and when towel drying.

vampyyri
December 21st, 2016, 11:19 AM
Yup, totally normal! Each strand has its own growth cycle, and some are thinner/shorter than others.
If it happening more frequently than usual, or are you just noticing the variations in the hair?

ninjarambohd
December 21st, 2016, 11:50 AM
Yup, totally normal! Each strand has its own growth cycle, and some are thinner/shorter than others.
If it happening more frequently than usual, or are you just noticing the variations in the hair?
Thanks so much for your response! To be honest I am just noticibg tge variations in the hair strands. Some are short thin,long thin,short thick,long thick etc..

lapushka
December 21st, 2016, 01:04 PM
Yep, perfectly normal; just adding to the chorus. :)

Don't overly look at your hair though, as it can become obsessive quite fast, and that's not healthy.

ninjarambohd
December 21st, 2016, 01:46 PM
Yep, perfectly normal; just adding to the chorus. :)

Don't overly look at your hair though, as it can become obsessive quite fast, and that's not healthy.

Thanks so much again!