PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of Cysts/pimples on scalp?

norths
December 16th, 2016, 12:09 AM
I have what seems like little pimples on my scalp. Ive always had this one on the top of my scalp which i think is a cyst. But recently ive been trying to stretch my non wash days out longer and started to notice more pimples or smaller cysts. So ive started to wash my hair more. But i dont think there going away. Is there anyway to get rid of this?

Ive been doing tea tree washes which seems to help my scalp but these bumps are not going away.

lapushka
December 16th, 2016, 01:47 AM
Sounds like it might be SD (seborrheic dermatitis) to me, but you'll need a doctor for this! Go see one! I urge you. And don't go Googling SD either, only the worst cases are online.

Healthy hair means a healthy scalp. You need to tackle this issue. If not, OTC Nizoral might help, but it's just the 1% and you might need the 2%, which is prescription strength in the US.

In Belgium they only sell the 2% period. And it is OTC.

vampyyri
December 16th, 2016, 08:38 AM
If it is an actual cyst, the only way to remove it is by going to a dermatologist. Trust me, don't try to mess with it yourself, I went and got one removed with no issues.

mermaid lullaby
December 16th, 2016, 10:55 AM
I had some pimples on my head too, but they went away on their own. I agree, it's probably better to see a doctor.