PDA

View Full Version : Caffeine pills into shampoo or conditioner bottles?

FennFire911
December 13th, 2016, 07:54 PM
So I've seen some people on here talk about caffeine rinses to potential he help hair grow a little bit faster. From what I understand, coffee or tea would darken blonde hair. So that makes it preferable to use caffeine pills mixed in a rinse? What if I put a few caffeine pills in my regular shampoo or conditioner? I could pull apart the capsules and have the powder to dissolve into the shampoo or conditioner? Has anybody ever tried this? Would it be safe to try?

littlestarface
December 13th, 2016, 08:16 PM
I would go for shampoo or water mix,, as I wouldn't want conditioner on my scalp.

I hope it works for you, I haven't noticed jack crap but i'm still going at it every wash with my bitter coffee smelling scalp.

FennFire911
December 13th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Oh I forgot to mention, I do condition my scalp. I let conditioner stay on my scalp longer than shampoo does, but if a quick shampoo is long enough for the caffeine to soak in then I guess that's all I really need to accomplish. I don't care which product I put it in, as long as it stays on long enough to be beneficial.
How many capsules should I empty the powder out of into a bottle of shampoo?

littlestarface
December 13th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Here you go sweety this thread will have loads of info for you, this is how I started out. http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=121903 It says 2 minutes is all you need lol I left it in for 10mins cuz I thought it would be better but no it actually works better the lesser time loool.

FennFire911
December 14th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Here you go sweety this thread will have loads of info for you, this is how I started out. http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=121903 It says 2 minutes is all you need lol I left it in for 10mins cuz I thought it would be better but no it actually works better the lesser time loool.

Oh wow that's a lot of great info! I won't be able to do this frequently because thanks to my work schedule I shower at night. But maybe sometimes is better than never. Definitely going to at least give it a try! :)

littlestarface
December 14th, 2016, 12:54 PM
Oh wow that's a lot of great info! I won't be able to do this frequently because thanks to my work schedule I shower at night. But maybe sometimes is better than never. Definitely going to at least give it a try! :)

Yea plus it says I think 8 days inbetween treatments is good anyway. I do 10 days only cuz I'm too lazy to wash my hair.

FennFire911
December 14th, 2016, 02:15 PM
Oh wow I didn't even notice that part. Jeez, I would have done it every other day with my washes and really been wired lol

littlestarface
December 14th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Oh wow I didn't even notice that part. Jeez, I would have done it every other day with my washes and really been wired lol

LOL I wish I can do it everyday so I can see more better results but i'm just so lazy!

Are you gonna do a paste or a rinse?

I'm doing rinses but i'm thinking to put it in a spray bottle cuz pouring cold coffee on my scalp is not fun in winter time hell its not even fun in summer time.

hanne jensen
December 15th, 2016, 12:12 PM
I used coffee rinses for 1 month. It stalled my growth.

FennFire911
December 17th, 2016, 11:55 AM
Oh ouch that's not what I was prepared for someone to say. :/ I was going to try the paste, but now I'm 2nd guessing that.

littlestarface
December 17th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Oh ouch that's not what I was prepared for someone to say. :/ I was going to try the paste, but now I'm 2nd guessing that.

Well it's good to try, not everyone will have the same results but majority say it works good so it cant hurt.