PDA

View Full Version : Two months of growth...

Addy
October 21st, 2008, 08:12 PM
Yeah- yeah- yeah! Two months! Big deal! Who cares!

Well check out this growth! I am shocked to say the least! :thud:

The first pic was taken sometime in August. I can't remember what day exactly but it can't be anymore than 2 months ago but... well, check it out! :D

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/2817/august08hm0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/1944/hairlengthcamotank10200od6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Okay! I'm done showing off. I'll try to stick out the next 11 months without posting pics of my hair! It's gonna be sooooo hard but I'll try! :D Enjoy~

Elphie
October 21st, 2008, 08:15 PM
Nice! The V shape is also more pronounced now. It looks great!

GlennaGirl
October 21st, 2008, 08:24 PM
Wow. That is some kick-A growth. BTW, I LOVE the color of your hair.

Addy
October 21st, 2008, 08:29 PM
It's box dye. I love it too but I've been wanting to grow out my natural color!

Man! I'm gonna miss it!

So how long do ya think it'll take to grow out? :eyebrows: :D

Thank you ladies!

Vitalai
October 21st, 2008, 09:28 PM
Wow, that's some amazing growth! Your hair looks very healthy and beautiful.

Juneii
October 21st, 2008, 09:51 PM
woah. that is amazing. that much in only two months? I'm so happy for you!

LutraLutra
October 22nd, 2008, 04:27 AM
I agree - that v shape looks great. Nice growing going on!

bgarrison
October 22nd, 2008, 06:50 AM
WOW! What the heck did you do?!?! So pretty, too!

(Does hair naturally grow in a V shape? )

Addy
October 22nd, 2008, 07:25 AM
I can't seem to see the first pic <don't know what happened there, can anyone else not see it?> but the only thing I've done differently since mid Sept is add Monistat to my scalp every other day or so and EVOO the length.

My hair has always grown fast so I can't really say the MN helps but I'd like to think so! The growth is amazing to me! :D I figure once I hit BSL, I will quit MN and see how it goes from there.

Sammybunny711
October 22nd, 2008, 08:40 AM
yay! Yay for you! Way to grow!

Garnet66
October 22nd, 2008, 09:16 AM
Wow, you've done a lot of growing in those two months. Congrats on your awesome growth.

FrannyG
October 22nd, 2008, 09:34 AM
That really is incredible growth. I can see why you were eager to post, and I'm very happy that you did. Keep it up! :blossom:

paper
October 22nd, 2008, 01:44 PM
:thud: That is some amazing growth g/f. Looks great!

Gumball
October 22nd, 2008, 01:53 PM
That's some pretty incredible growth! I think another good way to keep track of it is for future progress pictures to be taken from the same angle (probably straight on) so we could really see the length gained. I see the first picture is angled down slightly so, for me at least, I have to make a slight guess as to where the hair lies as compared to the straight view of the second picture. I still see a lot of growth and will sit back on the "Couch... Of... Jealousy!" *fanfare*

Addy
October 22nd, 2008, 02:16 PM
I see what you mean gumball. My DH took the first pic and my dd took the second pic so that would explain the difference in shots. I think I'll have dd take the rest. :)

Thank you all for the comments! I am really excited and can't wait to grow more! I feel like it's taken forever to get to this point <Aug 07 it was hacked off-I cried!>. I'm almost to the length I was before the hack job so I am getting excited except when I think about where my hair would be now if I'd of never stepped into the cross hairs of a psychotic stylist weilding :scissors:! My shortest layer came up to the top of my ears and she left me a tail that I had cut off. I couldn't even pull it back into a ponytail without hair falling in my face. So yeah, I'm happy with the growth! :heartbeat

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! Here's to two more months! :D

xrosiex
October 22nd, 2008, 02:26 PM
Great growth!!! Your hair is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Dolly
October 22nd, 2008, 04:00 PM
Looks great! And it's growing so fast!

smilinjenn71
October 22nd, 2008, 04:40 PM
Woohooooooo ADDY! :cheese: That's awesome! You give my short hair hope...hehe.

smilinjenn71
October 22nd, 2008, 04:44 PM
....oh, what the heck does DH stand for? I keep thinking it's dumb husband.... surely not!:crush:

Gumball
October 22nd, 2008, 04:49 PM
....oh, what the heck does DH stand for? I keep thinking it's dumb husband.... surely not!:crush:

Hehe. It stands for dear husband, dear hubby, etc. Just like DS is dear son, DD is dear daughter, and so on and so forth.

smilinjenn71
October 22nd, 2008, 05:08 PM
:doh:Whew! Good to know!:o