PDA

View Full Version : How long from bcl to classic?

Cass
December 5th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Hey guys :) just wondering how long it all took you approximately to get from bcl to classic? Having an impatient moment lol! Classic is my goal for now and it seems so far away. I plan not to cut all 2017 so hopefully that will get me a good way there. Thankyou for any comments :)

vampyyri
December 5th, 2016, 05:49 PM
I'm at BCL now, and my projected growth (.75" a month) is saying about September. Do you know what your growth rate is/how long in inches BCL and CL is? You could always calculate it :thumbsup:

Nique1202
December 5th, 2016, 05:51 PM
It all depends on how many inches you have between bcl and classic, and how many inches per month your hair grows. It's different for almost everybody because everybody's body has different proportions, and not everybody's hair grows at the same rate. So, asking for anyone else's length of time won't help you figure out yours: you've gotta measure and do the math yourself, and then be patient and ride it out.

nekosan
December 5th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Also depends on if you hit terminal between the two.

lapushka
December 6th, 2016, 05:15 AM
It all depends on how many inches you have between bcl and classic, and how many inches per month your hair grows. It's different for almost everybody because everybody's body has different proportions, and not everybody's hair grows at the same rate. So, asking for anyone else's length of time won't help you figure out yours: you've gotta measure and do the math yourself, and then be patient and ride it out.

Exactly this.

Measure the space between BCL & classic on *you*, then do the math. It's easier than asking others for their time growing and it will give you a set goal.

RebekahE
December 6th, 2016, 11:36 AM
For me about 9-10 months.

Sarahlabyrinth
December 6th, 2016, 12:02 PM
The distance was seven inches for me and it took me just over a year. But my measurements and growing time won't be the same as yours, you will need to make your own calculations.

Anje
December 6th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Seems like it took me about a year, plus a few months of "is it classic? I can't tell" debating. :)

Cass
December 6th, 2016, 02:41 PM
Oh I know I'd have to do my own calculations I just wondered what everyone else's was like :) pretty sure mine hasn't grown too much in the 9 months since last colouring as my roots aren't as long as others would be. I'll find a tape measure somewhere. Thankyou for all your answers 😆