PDA

View Full Version : 3 year anniversary

Chocowalnut
December 4th, 2016, 01:38 AM
Hey everyone. I haven't been on much in awhile but I wanted to check back in as I have been here a little over 3 years now. Sorry dont currently have pics but I'll post some later. I was looking for some motivation from you guys. I have been a little sad lately at how long it's taking to grow my hair. A while back I bleached henna out of my hair and since then have been micro trimming it off. Now I'm a little past apl with almost all natural hair. So while I'm happy about that I really want to get to bsl again. I was starting to feel like my hair was getting long then. I also got bangs cut recently which I like a lot. But anyways I just want to get some passion and motivation back :)

diddiedaisy
December 4th, 2016, 04:58 AM
Congratulations!!! Apl natural hair is certainly an accomplishment to feel proud of.

I'm coming up to three years as well, and I've had to cut and trim my way through it too. Progress is slow for those who need to trim for whatever reason, so you need to focus on what you have gained rather than what could have been in different circumstances.

Now you have your hair in its natural state, you can now get on with growing :)

lithostoic
December 4th, 2016, 06:21 AM
I loved APL hair! So many cute styles that just aren't the same on long hair.

lapushka
December 4th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Congrats on 3 years. Must feel awesome to have that natural hair back! :D Looking forward to the pictures. :)

TatsuOni
December 4th, 2016, 09:15 AM
Congrats! :)

Groovy Granny
December 4th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Welcome back and congrats :)
Good for you going natural....have fun, bling it up and let it grow :cheer:

Sarahlabyrinth
December 4th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Congrats on your 3 years, and happier, healthier hair! Looking forward to pics :)