PDA

View Full Version : Scalp massager thingy...?

Saldana
December 1st, 2016, 06:43 PM
OK....so I took the leap of faith and ordered a Morrocco Method sampler kit, or whatever it's called. It came with a round rubber pokey scalp massager thingy.

My question - it feels really good, but does anyone who has used one have concerns about mechanical damage from it? I watched the video for long haired folks - place on scalp, rub in circles, lift straight up to avoid tangling the hair. That seems pretty straightforward. They say to use it at least a couple of times a day.

Is it hair safe? Has anybody out there used it regularly? Any worries about mechanical damage?

.....I so want to love it.

lapushka
December 2nd, 2016, 03:44 AM
Whatever you do, don't rub in circles. Just let it glide through and vibrate (is it one on batteries?) - this is all the rage on YT right now, every natural seems to have a discount code for the one from Vitagoods. :rolleyes: Honestly, it gets *so* annoying after a while.

And I'm not so sure it won't give you mechanical wear 'n tear either.

Lanalavallama
December 2nd, 2016, 04:54 AM
I have one of thems, not battery operated though. It doesn't seem to cause damage as long as you use it sensibly. So no brushing it through your hair, just concentrate it on your scalp. And be gentle.

Saldana
December 2nd, 2016, 07:57 AM
Thank you! Gentle. I can do that.