PDA

View Full Version : Random hairs sticking up near crown.

ninjarambohd
November 30th, 2016, 11:01 AM
Hello ladies and gentlemen. Apology for posting a random question again. So some of you may or may not know I am a guy posting here in relation to my hair. So for the past month or two at my crown I have random hairs just sticking up. Like hair strands. Some are long some are short. I was wondering what could this be?

My barber said it's new growth. By the way they are thick and long not short or anything though I do have a few short ones around there too.

Thank you again everyone.

vampyyri
November 30th, 2016, 11:04 AM
I would definitely say regrowth, mine look funny as well!

ninjarambohd
November 30th, 2016, 11:07 AM
I would definitely say regrowth, mine look funny as well!

Oh OK. I know right? It's so hard to just keep it down just like the rest of your hair. I wonder if they will ever blend with the rest of our hair.

Sarahlabyrinth
November 30th, 2016, 11:36 AM
They will when they get longer. But you will always have new growth coming through. That's just hair doing its usual thing :)

ninjarambohd
November 30th, 2016, 11:49 AM
They will when they get longer. But you will always have new growth coming through. That's just hair doing its usual thing :)

Great thank you for your response! It's just they are quite long but stick up. Thank you again.

littlestarface
November 30th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Yep listen to the barbar it's new growth.

Groovy Granny
November 30th, 2016, 12:50 PM
New growth!

A little gel holds them for some people.

I use a spritz of 2 of hairspray and a fine tooth comb.... or BBB to blend them in....end with a spritz.

ninjarambohd
November 30th, 2016, 01:10 PM
Thank you ladies for your quick responses! Now that I think about it a few months ago I used a shampoo which caused tremendous amount of shedding. It was nizoral 2% used it due to scalp pimples which the doctor prescribed. Apparently it was way too harsh and didn't suit my scalp. Maybe now that I have stopped using it for about 7 or 9 months the hair is starting to grow back out.