PDA

View Full Version : Loc method?

Nnaime
November 28th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Hello I have been using the LOC method for my hair with great results, and since it's getting colder I'm worrying more about my skin. I use a moisturizing lotion after showers without results so I'm wondering if any of you ladies have tried LOC as a skin care method?

Do you think that would work for some people?

LadyCelestina
November 28th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Yes! It works! Asian or asian based skincare routines are all about this so you might want to look into that :) Although I would switch it to L- lighter serum/watery product C - cream O-oil :)

wispe
November 28th, 2016, 02:30 PM
I do LCO with my skin, I think. I have eczema and my skin can get crazy dry so I gotta do what I can to trap moisture in. After a bath/shower while my skin is still damp (immediately, sometimes still in the tub LOL) I apply whatever cream I'm currently using, and then I apply oil on top of that. I've been meaning to see if anybody else did this too, I haven't seen much discussion on it before!

Nnaime
November 28th, 2016, 07:18 PM
The body lotion I have now is aveeno stress relief moisturizing lotion, should I purchase a heavier product for the 'cream' like shea or cocoa butter?

lapushka
November 29th, 2016, 04:12 AM
Here's the link to the LOC/LCO method thread:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=118167