PDA

View Full Version : Hair like straw after using the ever sleek mask

miss_donya
November 27th, 2016, 06:15 AM
So I felt like my hair was kinda dry and was too lazy and cold to get out of the shower and SMT, I used the ever sleek (not sure if thats the name but its the anti frizz one) mask and left it on for around an hour, after I washed it my hair seemed to detangle much better and i applied a very small amount of camellia oil to help detangle it more. my hair seemed much smoother yesterday after I dried it, today Its awful ! it feel like straw and is tangly they hair is just sticking to its self.
Maybe I used too much of the mask on my hair? because i used a few handfuls to try and detangle my hair
any thoughts?

lapushka
November 27th, 2016, 07:06 AM
Did you leave any of it in? Maybe too much oil afterwards? How often do you wash the hair?

miss_donya
November 28th, 2016, 04:32 AM
Did you leave any of it in? Maybe too much oil afterwards? How often do you wash the hair?

I wash my hair maybe twice a week, I actually used less than usual oil because I felt like my hair was detangling more easily. But that only lasted a day and now my hair is like a nest shudder:

lapushka
November 28th, 2016, 05:29 AM
I wash my hair maybe twice a week, I actually used less than usual oil because I felt like my hair was detangling more easily. But that only lasted a day and now my hair is like a nest shudder:

Isn't this the range that is sulfate free? Do you perhaps use the shampoo of this as well?

Annalouise
November 28th, 2016, 06:39 AM
I don't see an eversleek mask on their website. Is this the L'oreal eversleek hair line?

samanthaa
November 28th, 2016, 09:58 AM
I used the L'Oréal Eversleek Reparative Smoothing Conditioner for a while because it was cone- and protein-free and I was not impressed. Wouldn't rebuy. I'd try a different product personally.