PDA

View Full Version : hair product that keeps my wavy curls intact after washing drying that is natural

groovylocks
November 20th, 2016, 07:01 PM
I have seen hair where it sort of looks semi wet, and preserves curls and waves, what is it? I notice that after my hair dries I loose some of the curls and waves after brushing and drying i like the way it looks semi wet, but it gets tangled if I dont brush it to keep the curls and waves. I would like something natural and light that does not cause buildup

Katia_k
November 20th, 2016, 07:52 PM
I've had a lot of luck with flax seed gel in the past, and a little goes a long way.

Also, instead of brushing, can you just finger-comb in the shower? That might not be so destructive to your curl pattern.

Oh, and I tried Nature Pure Curl Defining Cream, and had really good results with that. It's super light and didn't seem to make me waxy or too crunchy.

littlestarface
November 20th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Is it a gel? If you want natural go with kinky curly curling custard, it wont build up and has no cones.

lapushka
November 21st, 2016, 04:28 AM
Maybe try a wet-look gel? There are alcohol free ones out there. The "wetline xtreme" is pretty popular on YT with curlies.