PDA

View Full Version : Profile access still prohibited...

Strands
November 11th, 2016, 09:57 AM
Hello! I have posted well over 25 posts at this point, and it has been over 24 hours, and I still cannot access my profile. Can a mod help me out? :deal:

lithostoic
November 11th, 2016, 06:17 PM
How strange! Hey mods!!! Help!

neko_kawaii
November 11th, 2016, 06:25 PM
I can't see anything that would indicate a lack of access.

Strands
November 11th, 2016, 09:44 PM
It is working now yaay!!! Thank you mods!!! :happydance:

I am so incredibly happy to be a member here. I really hope I make some friends. :pinktongue:

lapushka
November 12th, 2016, 04:59 AM
I'm sure you will. Boy, you were sure *eager* on this, weren't you. ;) :p

Strands
November 14th, 2016, 06:28 PM
I'm sure you will. Boy, you were sure *eager* on this, weren't you. ;) :p

HAHA! I was! Mostly because I am so happy to have found this forum. :crush: I have had a really a really hard hair-life and have mild PTSD symptoms from the bullying i went through for over 10 years as a child because of my hair and lack of care from my parents. I feel like this is a raft to freedom and I wanted to start blogging right away and get ready for my first full month in december. I feel like it is a chance to really help myself mentally learn to love my hair and get over a lot of inner wounds about myself. I haven't been this happy in a long time.

lapushka
November 15th, 2016, 04:04 PM
HAHA! I was! Mostly because I am so happy to have found this forum. :crush: I have had a really a really hard hair-life and have mild PTSD symptoms from the bullying i went through for over 10 years as a child because of my hair and lack of care from my parents. I feel like this is a raft to freedom and I wanted to start blogging right away and get ready for my first full month in december. I feel like it is a chance to really help myself mentally learn to love my hair and get over a lot of inner wounds about myself. I haven't been this happy in a long time.

Oh, no need to defend/explain yourself, I was kidding! :D I remember what it was like when I first got here! I was so impatient as well. :lol: And thank you so much for your friend request! :D

Strands
November 15th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Oh, no need to defend/explain yourself, I was kidding! :D I remember what it was like when I first got here! I was so impatient as well. :lol: And thank you so much for your friend request! :D

Yes my impatience is bad lol. And you are welcome - thank you for accepting it!

seaweed_maenad
November 15th, 2016, 08:30 PM
How can you tell how many posts you've made? Is there a way?

seaweed_maenad
November 15th, 2016, 08:30 PM
Nevermind. Just saw it :rolleyes:

Namratha
November 29th, 2016, 01:20 AM
Hello moderators... I need some help with my account. I can log in and post without any problems. But I cannot see my own profile or the profile of any other members :(
I have over 100 posts and before I could see any profiles without problems.
Can you please advise?
Thank you so much
Namratha

Soj
January 3rd, 2017, 01:44 AM
for those having trouble getting in to access your profile due to being "newbies" - click on "SETTINGS" instead. It takes you to a page where you can get into your profile and change it as you please from links on the sidebar.

You do have to be already logged in first of course.

MsSnapples
June 18th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Hey everybody!

I'm new here. I've already verified my email and everything and I still can't see my profile page. I click on My Profile and it gives me the "no access allowed" message.. :( Am I doing something wrong? Or did I maybe miss a step in the activation process? :(

lapushka
June 18th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Hey everybody!

I'm new here. I've already verified my email and everything and I still can't see my profile page. I click on My Profile and it gives me the "no access allowed" message.. :( Am I doing something wrong? Or did I maybe miss a step in the activation process? :(

Please read this:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=68520