PDA

View Full Version : Whoa, I'm doing something right!

Saproxylic
October 20th, 2016, 06:06 AM
I measured my ponytail today, and, guess what? I'm oficially over 2 inch circumference! It's 2.5 inches! That puts me in a solid low end of ii! :cheer:

Not only that, after the wash I can see plenty of fluffy, strong new growth! And, what's the weirdest, my nape frizz curls! I must be doing something right! I wander what exactly has contributed to such a big increase, it can't be jut those few strands of bangs I could not include last year!

I think all those LHC hours must be paying off!

Obligatory happy hair pics!

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24948&d=1476964907
It's still allmost totally 1a, there are some bun waves going on, if it looks otherwise

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24949&d=1476964930
And a blurry pic showing of my elk metacarpal hair stick with a wild boar tooth danglie, just because I can!

lapushka
October 20th, 2016, 06:17 AM
From the first pic, I wouldn't totally put you at 1a. 1a/b more likely, as your hair is quite fluffy and not that silky smooth that goes along with a 1a, but is it a hairtyping picture? Oh bleh, nevermind, I should *read* what it says, bun waves! Oh well, that explains it all, doesn't it. :lol:

You've made awesome progress. :D

Cg
October 20th, 2016, 09:55 AM
Looking good, keep up the good care!

Groovy Granny
October 20th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Congrats; it looks good.....and feels even better to see milestones like that!
Your attention to hair care paid off nicely :cheer:

Cool hair stick and dangly; I love my collection of deer antler forks and sticks :thumbsup:

Deborah
October 20th, 2016, 10:33 AM
:flower: Yay! Good for you. Keep up the good work!

Saproxylic
October 21st, 2016, 11:29 AM
Thank you, guys! I'm really enjoying my hair right now, even though I had a little trim to neaten up the hemline, as I wa growing from A line bob and now my ends stick out of some buns, have to wait for it to fairytale again

Kat-Rinnè Naido
October 23rd, 2016, 10:12 PM
Congratulations. Keep up the good work you have begun with your hair.

_janne91_
October 24th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Congratulations! seeing solid progress is always the best!!

hanne jensen
October 25th, 2016, 01:56 AM
Congrats! Whatever you're doing, keep doing it.

sarahthegemini
October 25th, 2016, 04:18 AM
Looks lovely! :)

Saproxylic
October 25th, 2016, 04:55 AM
Thank you all! Now my DBF's sister is bugging me on how did I get the results :) I think she won't be happy when I suggest her to ditch flat iron, blowdryer and daily scrubbing with shampoo, and just put it in a bun and forget about it for days in a row.

LaísB
October 27th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Yay! I'm really happy for you!!!