PDA

View Full Version : Safe, Natural, Temporary Hair Colors

Mrstran
October 19th, 2016, 08:44 AM
I did a search and I didn't see a thread for this, so I'm hoping I didn't just miss it somewhere.

What are are some good natural hair color brands to use that are temporary and not damaging? I Bleached my hair and am growing out brown roots. I don't mind the awkward line only, I'm going to be in a wedding and well.. you know, I just don't wanna look sloppy for my sisters wedding. Any tips?

Thank you in advance. I still haven't figured out a lot of things on this site or how to respond individually on here. I apologize for the hiccups.

Acid
October 19th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Adore are the best for natural semi permanent temporary dyes, they have a range of browns, coppers, reds and blacks

youve also got manic panic, directions, splat, fudge, stargazer, adore and a few others for temporary colourful dyes. My favourite was always directions as it lasted the longest and gave me the most vibrant rich reds. If you want something thatll fade fast i always found fudge lasted only two weeks on me but everyones different

HairPlease
October 19th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Manic panic is famous for wild colors, but they make some nice "domesticated" shades as well. They last long enough to enjoy but they don't over stay their welcome.

Mrstran
October 19th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Thank you both very much! I'm going to look all those up right now and look at the colors available :)

PixieP
October 19th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Seconding Adore :)