PDA

View Full Version : Great tip for perseverance!

Lunar27
October 18th, 2016, 09:06 AM
I recently read an article about hair growth (I can not remember where I read it) and one of the tips was put down the scissors. This sounds obvious I know, but they explained that everyone gets to a certain point in their hair growth journey where they want to change their look and the first thing that comes to mind is that you chop of your hair. I am very guilty of this. Anyway the article said that if you come to this point rather cut some bangs or even a few layers around your face. This way you still get a change but you don't loose too much of your length. And one thing I have learned about changing your hair while trying to grow it out is try not to colour it as often but if you really have to, DO NOT BLEACH IT!! It dries your hair out and you will have to cut it off again. So just stay patient and wait till you reach your desired length and then you can colour it any way you like. If you do get bored try accessorizing. Use different clips and headbands and even flower pins. The options are endless. Something else I am currently trying is a picture of my hair goals on my phone for my wallpaper. This keeps me motivated and away from any hair salons. :cool: