PDA

View Full Version : Long lost CurlyCare

CurlyCare
October 20th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Hello all,

I see from my "last visit" that I haven't been here in over a year! It sure looks different. I'll have to poke around for a while after I post this.

When I was last on, my baby boy had recently been born. He's now running everywhere and charming us all. My daughter is now almost 6 and has had her first major haircut. I was a little heartbroken to see all that length go. She had fairytale ends down to her hips. But I must say it looks great at BSL and is much easier to brush (and actually stays looking like I brushed it!). Maybe she'll decide on more length later, but she's happy now, and looks so grown up.

I have about 15 months of nearly straight growth, since the boy was born. It happened like that after the girl-child too. I'm hoping more curl comes back as weaning progresses. I've been hennaing, although not as often as I'd like. I've gone to a very simple henna recipe (henna, hot water, waiting). I haven't done a real Indian herb wash in along time, but I get by pretty well on my Chagrin Valley bars (Honey, Egg and Beer and Cafe Moreno).

I haven't measured my hair in a long time, but it now falls lower than BSL, even though I just had it cut to get off the splits.

--CC

Morticia
October 20th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Yay!!! CurlyCare is back!

Pierre
October 20th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Welcome back!:D

snowbear
October 20th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Aww, welcome back!

Speedbump
October 20th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Hello again! :cheese:

aries
October 21st, 2008, 06:32 AM
Welcome back CurlyCare. I know what it is like to be gone for a long time and then come back. There are many many new people and lots of fun stuff to catch up on.