PDA

View Full Version : George Michael system and hair dye/color.

Babyfine
October 11th, 2016, 05:16 PM
I tried doing an internet search on this topic but wasn't able to come up with much.
I've been researching the George Michael long hair system, such as all one length, brushing, ect for the healthiest possible long hair.
In my own case, My goal length is only waist length tops, maybe mid-back length as my hair is very fine and thin and tangles easily.
I do color, as my hair is about 75% grey in the front bang area, and mostly still dark on the back and underneath. My natural color is a deep medium/chestnut before I started getting grey.
I used to get demi-permanent color done ever 3-5 months with a trim but with more grey coming in and getting older my stylist has suggest going lighter with permanent color.
the last time I had highlights my hair was more damaged than it is now, but I was going to a different stylist and not taking as good of care of it as I am now. I go now every 3 months, stretching out as much as possible, getting the demiperm with peek-a-boo carmel highlights.
What type of color/dye do GM stylist recommend?
Or do they recommend not coloring at all and just wearing your natural grey? I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet.