PDA

View Full Version : I need some advice on hair extensions

RabbitJelly
September 21st, 2016, 03:12 AM
Hi, currently I have just plain black hair (short emo styled :P) and I really want to have a red fringe again and red on the sides however, I cant do that because I have already damaged my hair so much by bleaching it to pure white a couple of months ago. So I was thinking of getting some red hair extensions instead and in a way this would be better because as you know red fades out extremely fast.

But, I went to Sally's and another beauty store and they only have long red extensions (shortest 14inch) for about £30 and I think that it would be a waste of money if I am going to cut off about half of it.
How or where can I get short red (preferably bright red) extensions for my fringe and bits on side or does anyone have any other ideas on what I can do?

Mimha
September 21st, 2016, 03:26 AM
Well... Some people can certainly give you some advice about it in here, but basically, it is not really the spirit of this forum. LHC is primarily a place where people come to seek advice to grow their own hair and evolve to a healthier and damageless routine. So...

Adorkable One
September 21st, 2016, 03:55 AM
Search for "clip on fringe extensions." That's probably what you're looking for. If you get blonde ones, you can dye them red is red isn't available. You're not only going to find what you're looking for, but you'll also find better prices looking online.

Found this on Etsy, https://www.etsy.com/listing/74820735/special-effects-candy-apple-red-crimson?ref=related-0