PDA

View Full Version : Your List of New Products to Try

H o n є y ❤
September 14th, 2016, 09:31 AM
Since my love affair began with HE HH, I now have a couple of other products that I want to try (although I don't need to 😋).

You can make a list of hair products, oils, butters, etc and/or new regimens you'd like to try here. I'd like try:

*HE Moroccan My Shine Conditioner
*HE Totally Twisted Conditioner
*HE the Sleeker the Butter Conditioner
*HE the Sleeker the Butter Smooth & Creamy Hair Milk
*Jane Carter Solutions Leave In

I still have 2 big bottles of HH I need to finish but I'm not sure If I'll finish them before buying one of these. I'm not that disciplined :shrug:

lapushka
September 14th, 2016, 09:38 AM
- Aunt Jackie's Fix my hair intensive repair conditioning masque
- Aunt Jackie's quench leave-in conditioner
- Aunt Jackie's in control, moisturizing & softening conditioner
- Aunt Jackie's curl la la defining curl custard
- Cantu shea butter leave-in
- Shea Moisture strengthen, grow & restore leave-in

This is from a last "buy" (most of it was on sale). It included the curl enhancing smoothie and some Eco Styler bits as well. I am currently using the CES by SM and *love* it.

BloomShine18
September 14th, 2016, 10:43 AM
Right now I really want to try Marrakesh Shampoo and conditioner. It sounds lovely :-)

Dark40
September 14th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Right now I really want to try Loreal's new extrodinary oil shampoo and conditioner. I think it might be awesome :-) I really also would like to try SheaMoisture Black Castor Oil Products too. I bet they are all lovely too!

202_bh_rider
September 14th, 2016, 02:01 PM
the innate life scalp treatment and rose elixir
living libations scalp tonic
delizioso orange blossom hair elixir
calia shampoo & conditioner
calia leave in conditioner
lani tropical hair treatment

trying to use up my (very extensive) list of products I already have first...

202_bh_rider
September 14th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Shea moisture is a great brand, totally recommend! I like their moisture retaining line better than the castor oil one, but both are amazing and work wonders for my hair (medium thickness, straight as a board). the leave ins are a little too heavy for me though.

H o n є y ❤
September 14th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Shea moisture is a great brand, totally recommend! I like their moisture retaining line better than the castor oil one, but both are amazing and work wonders for my hair (medium thickness, straight as a board). the leave ins are a little too heavy for me though.
Yes, I agree. Shea Moisture is amazing! They have so many lines though, that as newbie it may be overwhelming trying to find the right line for yourself. My favorite line is and probably always will be the raw shea butter (moisture retention line). The milk smells sooo good. I would buy it just for the scent.

Daydreamer.
September 16th, 2016, 04:35 AM
I've recently returned to using silicone conditioners (due to tangles), so:
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Conditioner
Herbal Essences the Sleeker the Butter Conditioner
Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Conditioner (maybe)
Pantene Smooth and Sleek Conditioner (maybe)
Pantene Beautiful Lengths Conditioner (maybe)
If anyone has used any of these conditioners, let me know how they worked for you.

proo
September 16th, 2016, 05:23 AM
Pumpkin seed oil

Nymphe
September 16th, 2016, 07:44 AM
A ton of oil samples
A bunch of butter samples
Flax seed gel
Rhassoul clay

MsPharaohMoan
September 16th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Would love to try these hask deep conditioners everyone is raving about but Canada seems to have no stock!

coco mane
September 17th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Shea moisture raw Shea butter
Shea moisture restorative conditioner
Jason repair biotin conditioner
Camellia oil

yahirwaO.o
September 17th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Rosemary rinses (tecnically they are not a product, still)
Batiste Dry shampoo
Pantene New conditioner in Mexico.
And a new flat iron muaha ha ha!!! :whistle: (My flaways are crazy and I want to look polished once in a while)

Nadine <3
September 17th, 2016, 11:01 PM
I must find the rest of the hask deep conditioners!

Flipgirl24
September 25th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Right now I really want to try Loreal's new extrodinary oil shampoo and conditioner. I think it might be awesome :-) I really also would like to try SheaMoisture Black Castor Oil Products too. I bet they are all lovely too!

I like L'oreal's Mystic Oil though I'm not sure it's in the salons anymore. I haven't seen it. Smells divine too.

renia22
September 26th, 2016, 05:58 AM
The Victoria's Secret leave in. This haircare line smells amazing, similar to their now discontinued Body By Victoria The Fragrance, but better:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd39/elikitty/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsfcijuw4m.jpeg (http://s225.photobucket.com/user/elikitty/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsfcijuw4m.jpeg.html)