PDA

View Full Version : An Odd Hair Idol

AJoifulNoise
March 21st, 2008, 03:41 PM
So... Every day when I go in the bathroom this site greets me:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/SycoTrekkie/2008/March212008Upload005.jpg

It is a brats toy from McDonald's that my neice left in the bathroom months ago. I don't like Brats dolls, but I can't stop playing with this one's hair! It is knee length (calf length when stretched). I want her hair! Especially if I could magically grow naturally blue hair. ;)

Isn't that strange?

angelthadiva
March 21st, 2008, 04:33 PM
You are too funny! :)

Carina
March 21st, 2008, 04:35 PM
I think you have a very nice guest in your bathroom:D.But blue hair by nature that's not for me.:shrug:.I still like my Barbie with long blond hair.:o

tiny_teesha
March 25th, 2008, 03:16 AM
Your funny!
I tend to want children hair, like how my hair was as a kid. it is always so fine and sparkly. I WANT SPARKLY HAIR- kinda like that brat dolls hair, they sparkle not shine. Even my uncles dogs hair does that....i want her hair... LOL!

sipnsun
June 30th, 2008, 08:52 AM
You are too cute! I put blue streaks in my hair once and had to bleach it to get them out. Got tired of it really fast and my DH hated it. It was really cool at first though.

neenerbabe
June 30th, 2008, 09:15 AM
LOL, I'd love blue hair too. If henna turned hair blue, I'd still use it. :-D I find it ironic that I wished my hair was the color of my Strawberry Shortcake doll as a kid, and now I'm grown up and hennaed and actually have that color now!

jojo
June 30th, 2008, 01:10 PM
that is cute but her hair does look like its going to get damage if she carries on straightening it! besides I think shes turned her back on you, because she wants your hair! Yours is much nicer!

julya
June 30th, 2008, 01:17 PM
My son has a couple of barbies with very pretty hair. I'll admit that I braid it sometimes.

mugglemomof3
June 30th, 2008, 01:21 PM
What I love most is that you admitted all this!!! :cheese:

I think JoJo is right, though. Your hair is prettier.

Anne~
June 30th, 2008, 01:27 PM
LOL, good one!

FlipHunny
June 30th, 2008, 01:35 PM
lol that's too funny! :)

kwaniesiam
June 30th, 2008, 03:01 PM
:lol:

As much as I despise Bratz dolls and other less than modest toys little girls have to play with these days, they all seem to have amazingly long hair :D

FlipHunny
June 30th, 2008, 04:12 PM
:lol:

As much as I despise Bratz dolls and other less than modest toys little girls have to play with these days, they all seem to have amazingly long hair :D

That's true. When I was younger, I remember my barbie's had shoulder length to BSL hair. But proportion-wise, that's still pretty long since barbie's neck seems abnormally long.

Ndnlady
June 30th, 2008, 09:00 PM
My dd has a bunch of those bratz dolls, bratz pictures, bratz clothes, bratz bedding, you name it she has probably wanted it or got it!:rolleyes: But I found myself thinking I wished I had hair that long! She also likes the "winx club" cartoons and such and they have really long hair on the cartoon and as they are spinning and doing thier little magic things I'm thinking to myself, in real life that would be very damaging to their hair!:p:shake:

rapunzhell13
June 30th, 2008, 11:21 PM
Isn't it funny how on the dolls and in the cartoon they have super long hair, yet in the movie with real girls they have 'normal long' ie. BSL-waist. Just an observation.

AJoifulNoise
July 1st, 2008, 10:26 AM
besides I think shes turned her back on you, because she wants your hair! Yours is much nicer!

What I love most is that you admitted all this!!!

I think JoJo is right, though. Your hair is prettier.

Thank you both! What a sweet thing to say. :flower: