PDA

View Full Version : Very delicate pins

Patrycja
March 21st, 2008, 03:34 PM
I came across this on youtube looking for updos on my length of hair.Didn't find any videos for what I was looking for but I did see this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=66WfByAacF8

Some of you probably came across this yourselves but I think they are too pretty! But,much too delicate for my shaking hands.Also-turn up the volume on your speakers,the music is so peaceful.I left my pc and had it playing for awhile lol

wonderlywroughte
March 21st, 2008, 03:39 PM
Oh, they're beautiful! :heart: Thanks for sharing!

SammieEve
March 21st, 2008, 05:41 PM
How pretty! If I had steadier hands, I'd make a few.

Alaia
March 21st, 2008, 06:01 PM
Oh how gorgeous. I love kanzashi! I would love to own or make some.
:D

Patrycja
March 21st, 2008, 06:20 PM
I would love to learn how to make those but like I said I have really shaky hands and I would just make a mess.Really loooonng run on sentance there btw haha.

I'm learning how to sew now and I'm having the hardest time threading the darn machine.That should tell you how much trouble I have with making things.I tried to make hair sticks so many times and that just ended in disaster.If anyone could attempt these pieces,and do it sucessfully-count me in for a sale! I think they would look really cool as a clip to hold back my bangs instead of a mini claw I've been using.I've been running out of those darn things anyway...

Did I just hijack my own thread? LOL