PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys, wanna give a little progress update.

AutobotsAttack
August 27th, 2016, 01:51 PM
I've been amiss for a while. Just focusing on weight lifting (thinking about competing in local shows for now), and my next semester of college has started so I've just been focusing on other things, HOWEVER, I have not forgotten about my hair. I was keeping a semi Rigid routine going on but money has gotten tighter and I have gotten tired lol so my regimen is: cowashing on days I do not go to the gym, and shampooing with diluted shampoo and deep conditioning on days I have gone to the gym, and oiling my scalp with cold pressed coconut oil maybe 3 times a week. That's it. And I think the simplicity of my regimen has allowed my hair to flourish since I'm rarely ever touching it and when I do it's thrown up in a bun or under my bonnet with a beanie on if I have to go out into society. I currently am not taking any biotin, or doing anything to try to increase length, just massaging with coconut oil to ease my dandruff. Here's the link to my progression album:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=12445

the first photo was today, and the second one was about maybe a month and some weeks ago? Those are the most recent. Let me know if you guys can't get the link open.

Be be sure to tell me what you guys think of my progress. 😁

lapushka
August 27th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Looks great. That's almost BSL. :)

AutobotsAttack
August 27th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Yea it's slowly getting there

two_wheels
August 27th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Welcome back! Yep that is a lot of progress- benign neglect wins! Congrats on the lifting too, you must be pretty good to be considering competing :)

AutobotsAttack
August 27th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Welcome back! Yep that is a lot of progress- benign neglect wins! Congrats on the lifting too, you must be pretty good to be considering competing :)

Ehh I'm not the best of the best but I feel like it would be a very nice experience to have.

HairPlease
August 27th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Great progress. Very near BSL if you ask me, and the health of it looks good too. :)
It's neat that you lift, by the way. I'm sure you'll enjoy the competition - good luck and give it what you've got!

vampyyri
August 27th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Looking good!! :thumbsup:

Kat-Rinnč Naido
August 28th, 2016, 07:27 AM
Awesome that you have a routine which is working for you

samanthaa
August 29th, 2016, 07:59 AM
The pictures are across one year of growth? If so, that's awesome for a year! Your hair is looking long and in good condition!

Johannah
August 29th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Lifting weights = :crush:

Anyway, congrats with your hair!