PDA

View Full Version : From TBL to CL, how long?

CreatureBailey
August 23rd, 2016, 02:23 PM
Hiiiiii guys :) I still exist, yeah ^__^

So my hair is at TBL/BCL (which is the same thing for me) and you know the next goal is classic...so by experience or prediction, how much time will it take? Depending on if I do try to make them grow faster or if I just let it grow by themselves? :P

lapushka
August 23rd, 2016, 02:37 PM
Hiiiiii guys :) I still exist, yeah ^__^

So my hair is at TBL/BCL (which is the same thing for me) and you know the next goal is classic...so by experience or prediction, how much time will it take? Depending on if I do try to make them grow faster or if I just let it grow by themselves? :P

Took me 9 months. I was TBL December/January and reached CL in September 2015. But it's different for everyone. The best you can do is measure from TBL to classic, and see how many inches you have yet to go.

MsPharaohMoan
August 23rd, 2016, 02:40 PM
Too long! -glares at braid tassel-

CreatureBailey
August 23rd, 2016, 02:52 PM
Fellow Canadian friend I like how your current length is TMI HAHA I just noticed :P

spidermom
August 23rd, 2016, 02:54 PM
For me, about 18 months; stupid acres of butt to grow over!

meteor
August 23rd, 2016, 02:56 PM
Just measure the distance between TBL and Classic on your body and divide it by your average growth rate (or if you don't know your growth rate, assuming 1/2 inch per month should work). :) This will give you the time it takes to get to CL, if you don't trim and don't experience significant breakage, of course.

I don't remember how long it took me... less than a year, I think.

This stuff depends a lot on your height and specific proportions and your growth rate...

CreatureBailey
August 23rd, 2016, 03:02 PM
Well my height...I'm 4'11''. :P I'm well proportioned. And my hair grows normally if I don't do anything and it gets quicker if I do stuff but I'm often too lazy to do stuff but I need to stop being lazy >:U

lapis_lazuli
August 23rd, 2016, 03:03 PM
A bit more than a year for me but it felt longer. Then I checked one day and I had made it! The key is not to measure too much and live your life as normal. It'll get there, trust! :)

lapushka
August 23rd, 2016, 03:27 PM
Well my height...I'm 4'11''. :P I'm well proportioned. And my hair grows normally if I don't do anything and it gets quicker if I do stuff but I'm often too lazy to do stuff but I need to stop being lazy >:U

The only way to know is to measure the distance between TBL & CL on yourself. :flower:

CreatureBailey
August 23rd, 2016, 03:50 PM
I measured and I need 8 more inches!!

lapushka
August 23rd, 2016, 04:01 PM
I measured and I need 8 more inches!!

If you grow 1/2 inch a month, that's 16 months, or more than a year. Something to put your mind to! :thumbsup: Good luck & happy growing!!!

Magalo
August 23rd, 2016, 07:01 PM
I'm a bit confused... it seems like I have about 2.5" between TBL and CL. 4-5 months growth. How do you guys get 1/1.5 years? Is my butt that flat?? :lol:

CreatureBailey
August 23rd, 2016, 09:43 PM
Magalo are you french like me?? :P

MlleMC
August 23rd, 2016, 10:06 PM
There's a whole lot of Canadians commenting here! :lol:

Are you sure you measured correctly? 8 inches seem quite long for someone your height. I have a 5 or 6 inches difference, and I'm 5'4.

Anje
August 23rd, 2016, 10:38 PM
Seems like it took me the better part of a year, once I gave up trimming back to TB for thickness. That's from about tailbone, which is decidedly lower than BCL on me. Like Spidermom, I've got acres of butt, and some of those markers aren't terribly clear.

Phalaenopsis
August 23rd, 2016, 10:43 PM
I am at 100 cm (1 cm past tailbonelength). I have quite the butt too, and I think I need to get to at least to 112 cm, but it might be 115. (I don't have anyone to measure it for me, and I don' t know how accurate my own measurings are). So at least a year

CreatureBailey
August 23rd, 2016, 10:53 PM
Okay guys I'll measure again...

okay..maybe like 7 inches.

Dessi
August 23rd, 2016, 11:56 PM
You may not be exactly sure about BCL and TBL being the same thing, because TBL is pretty much equal to Midbutt length, while BCL is basically the beginning of the tailbone. But BCL to Classic took me more than a 1 year, TBL to Classic took me about 7 months.

Decoy24601
August 24th, 2016, 12:00 AM
You may not be exactly sure about BCL and TBL being the same thing, because TBL is pretty much equal to Midbutt length, while BCL is basically the beginning of the tailbone. But BCL to Classic took me more than a 1 year, TBL to Classic took me about 7 months.

Not necessarily. My coccyx is only about an inch below BCL, if that at all. For some people it's lower, for some it's the same length.

CreatureBailey
August 24th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Yeah it's the same length well it's hard to tell XD

Magalo
August 24th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Magalo are you french like me?? :P

Oui. :lol: "French-canadian" comme ils disent!

spidermom
August 24th, 2016, 06:28 PM
I count tailbone from the very top of my tailbone because that's when I can push my finger through my ends and feel my tailbone. I think my tailbone is on the long side while others are quite short.

Vanilla
August 24th, 2016, 06:53 PM
It's tough to tell where exactly my length falls at the moment, as my ends flip up as soon as they hit a curve in my body. I know I've made TBL earlier this summer based on pictures of slightly damp hair (which is when my hair is the straightest).

TBL to classic is around 6 inches for me, and my growth rate is a little bit less than 1/2 inch a month. So hopefully I'll hit classic sometime late next year.

MlleMC
August 25th, 2016, 09:25 AM
Yeah it's the same length well it's hard to tell XD

It's very easy to tell when you've fractured your tailbone before, but I certainly don't wish it on you!

CreatureBailey
August 25th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Haha well let's say my hair is at BCL and I need like 7 inches for it to be under my butt... is it a lot?? Like I'm very small but yeah... grr