PDA

View Full Version : sun-kissed hair - photos!

adrenaline
August 14th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Hey everyone! :o I was running the search but didn't find a similar thread, so i open this one!

I wasn't aware of my weakly bleached hair until i made a picture that was obviously showing this process:
http://foto.arcor-online.net/palb/alben/40/562840/400_3437633565383838.jpghttp://foto.arcor-online.net/palb/alben/40/562840/400_3433636366366666.jpg
My hair seems to bleach out easily since i don't think i was excessively in the sun.

What about you? Did you notice your hair becomes lighter in the summer? Share some pictures :o:o

lapushka
August 14th, 2016, 10:33 AM
It's the bright bright light that does it. I even get a blonde sheen throughout my hair and I am a dark ash these days!

Cg
August 14th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Before mine greyed, it went from dishwater to palest blonde in about four weeks every summer.

MidnightMoon
August 14th, 2016, 11:58 AM
I don't, as my natural is almost black and I dye it blue-black. I think such dark hair only lightens to an ugly red that makes it look like it's damaged. Blondes for sure have this, specially if they live in an area with lots of sunshine and spend time outside. It looks pretty in my opinion, in people with light brown to very light blonde hair. Not happening in this life, though, and I'm pretty much a vampire anyway when it comes to spending time in the sun and being outside during daytime heh.

MlleMC
August 14th, 2016, 05:35 PM
I don't, as my natural is almost black and I dye it blue-black. I think such dark hair only lightens to an ugly red that makes it look like it's damaged. Blondes for sure have this, specially if they live in an area with lots of sunshine and spend time outside. It looks pretty in my opinion, in people with light brown to very light blonde hair. Not happening in this life, though, and I'm pretty much a vampire anyway when it comes to spending time in the sun and being outside during daytime heh.

My dark brown hair gets lighter brown and reddish streaks in the sun, though not enough that other people will notice (especially since it's only a few strands, not an overall effect). I love how it looks, it doesn't look damaged at all.

MidnightMoon
August 14th, 2016, 06:11 PM
MlleMC Well, I don't like it on me and associate it with damaged hair, that has been exposed to the sun and elements too much and is losing it's colour, like what happens to paintings, drapes, walls, etc. To each their own I guess, didn't mean to offend those who sport this look.