PDA

View Full Version : this boy is so frustrating

Katem
August 5th, 2016, 06:04 PM
i was talking to my friend about growing out my bleached hair because it was permanent and he said "how can you grow it out if its permanent?" and i was like no, only the strands that have been touched by bleach are permanently blonde. and he said "yeah thats permanent, you're always blonde now". i said i can grow new, brown hair (my natural color) but freaked out and said i lied about the bleach being permanent :rolleyes: last week he was freaking out at me because i said i take my time to eat- he called me spoiled, snotty and smug because i didn't devour food as fast as him. he's a funny kid haha

anyone else get frustrated dealing with people who don't know anything about hair? ;) the worst is when there are people that say dumb stuff like heat doesn't damage hair and in your head you're thinking "nope" lol

calmyogi
August 5th, 2016, 08:10 PM
My husband and mother in law frustrate me when it comes to growing hair. There is a thread for dumb hair comments. Some of the stories are pretty funny.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=26513

Katem
August 5th, 2016, 09:43 PM
oh haha I just realized I could've posted there! yeah I love reading through that thread