PDA

View Full Version : Calorimetry, Bronze Jeweller and sticks

sapphire-o
October 18th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Just a couple things I don't use any more. Prices in USD, shipping is $2.50 to US, $1.50 to Canada and $4 worldwide. I prefer funded Paypal. :)

1. (SOLD) Black wool (or wool blend) calorimetry with red/white border. I got it in a swap and forgot my skin can't stand contact with wool. Never used. Fits a small to medium head. $8

2. Paddle stick custom made by amadlife, made of rosewood (or maybe it's cocobolo?) Dymondwood. 6 3/4" long. Used just once. $15

3. "Sunset" slide by Bronzejeweller, beautifully made with brass and copper. In great condition. I got a bigger version of this so I don't need it any more. Slide is 3.5" wide, stick is 4.5" long. Holds half-ups for medium to thick hair, or full updos for fine thin hair (or shorter hair). $22.

4. Boxwood carved hairstick, This is the smoothest natural wood stick I've ever seen, shines like glass. (My grandma insisted I was tricking her and it must be plastic.) :D Too smooth actually, it doesn't stay in my slippery hair. 6 5/8" long with 5 1/4" functional length. $8.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n39/sapphire-o/For%20Sale%20or%20Swap/sticksslide.jpg

SHELIAANN1969
October 18th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Just a couple things I don't use any more. Prices in USD, shipping is $2.50 to US, $1.50 to Canada and $4 worldwide. I prefer funded Paypal. :)

1. Black wool (or wool blend) calorimetry with red/white border. I got it in a swap and forgot my skin can't stand contact with wool. Never used. Fits a small to medium head. $8

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n39/sapphire-o/For%20Sale%20or%20Swap/calorimetry.jpg

This looks like a big SMILE!!! If I had a small to medium head, i would be all over it, even though I have 3 of them, haha.

It's really pretty, I love that it looke like the DQ lips licking themselves at the end of the DQ commercial.

sapphire-o
October 20th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Bump - Bronze Jeweller slide and sticks are still available. :)