PDA

View Full Version : I am about ready to have a cow.....

bowie
March 21st, 2008, 02:49 PM
Please help. I was Bowie before I lost my password then lost my email account which I used to register back in 2005 when I joined. So, I had the not so bright idea to just start over.....now I cannot get into anything because I am a new member....when I am not really a new member. I private messaged Steph, but no answer.

If a moderator or someone with tech expertise can help me, before the cow is delivered...I would very much appreciate it!

Argh.:demon:

Teacherbear
March 21st, 2008, 04:52 PM
Bowie, I've send you a PM and hopefully an Admin will be able to fix this very soon! I'm sorry this has been so frustrating!

Hang tight and have some :sushi: :beerchug: and a :cookie: or :cookie: :cookie:

bowie
March 21st, 2008, 04:58 PM
Thanks so much Teacherbear!

Morticia
March 21st, 2008, 05:31 PM
Bowie!!! I was wondering where you were. I'm happy to see you here.

bowie
March 22nd, 2008, 04:24 PM
Hi Morticia!!! WAHHHHHHH! I cannot PM and I cannot get on Blogs. I am cut out of everything. This sucks the big freakin' potato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help someone!

All that was fixed was my dang post count. I am still locked out of blogs and cannot pm. If I am being a complete doofus and have missed something obvious---please enlighten me oh enlightening ones! And Right QUICK!!

bowie
March 22nd, 2008, 04:25 PM
Nope--now my dang post count is back to 4. This sucks the big potato.

Cinnamon Hair
March 22nd, 2008, 04:26 PM
It is because you don't have 25 posts. They changed the minimum post count allowed to access even public blogs, journals, or the off topic (friendship, health, pet, etc.) boards. This includes the ability to pm.

--edit, nevermind I see you already knew this. oops!

dancingbarefoot
March 22nd, 2008, 05:39 PM
Only the admins can fix this, I'm afraid, and there are only so many things they can do at once. Since it's a holiday weekend for many, they may be busy doing other things, too. Sorry! I know they'll fix it as soon as they can. :flowers:

bowie
March 22nd, 2008, 05:41 PM
Thanks all. Sigh. I guess I will have to just sit and wait. {spinning thumbs}

Jennifer
March 23rd, 2008, 05:55 AM
Bowie, I'm so sorry for the delay.

Are you able to login as Bowie now? I've sent a password reminder, but if I understand correctly you may not be able to access that email now? If not, send me an email and I will re-send to another email address, if you provide me one.

Teacherbear
March 23rd, 2008, 07:35 AM
She's now bowie! :wethree: Yay!

darkwaves
March 23rd, 2008, 08:37 AM
Bowie! Welcome back!

embee
March 23rd, 2008, 08:46 AM
Glad you got that straightened out! :)

The admins here are *so* fine! With all they have to do right now, they take time to fix one person's account problem. How cool is that!

Let's hear it for the LHC admins! Cheer cheer cheer!

bowie
March 23rd, 2008, 08:58 AM
Thanks Jennifer and TeacherBear. I feel like I've been pulled from a well!

Thanks!!:beercheer: