PDA

View Full Version : New conditioner

Edelweiss
July 29th, 2016, 03:43 AM
Hey guys
I'm currently using the Lavera Basis Sensitiv. I've been using it for years now, but I think it doesn't please my hair anymore.
Do you have any ideas of an organic conditionner that is NOT too heavy ? That's my biggest issue with conditionner. It often leaves my hair sticky/greasy

lapushka
July 29th, 2016, 04:21 AM
What else is in the Lavera line? Have you looked into that yet?

I'm none too pleased with Lavera. I had a few bottles of their rose shampoo, and it "turned" before the expiration date, to a snot-like consistency (blobs and slime, I mean instead of a constant stream of creamy shampoo). So: no. My mom now uses it to clean sinks in between scrubbing them. It's not gone totally bad, but I'm not about to smear that stuff in my hair, IYKWIM.

Johannah
July 29th, 2016, 04:28 AM
What abut the shea moisture line? I'm not familiar with it, but I've heard good things about it.

Edelweiss
July 29th, 2016, 05:19 AM
To be honest I'm not so interested in the rest of Lavera products. The basis sensitiv was apparently the best of their lines :/
Never heard of shea moisture, i'll check it out ! :)

lapushka
July 29th, 2016, 07:17 AM
I hope you can get the SM line, because I'm not sure where you're located. You'll have to see.

Edelweiss
July 29th, 2016, 08:41 AM
In Belgium ! If I can't find it in any stores near me I can still order it online :)

samanthaa
July 29th, 2016, 10:13 AM
If you're open to ordering online: I like the Swanson Premium Argan Oil (http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-argan-oil-conditioner-90-natural-8-5-fl-oz-250-ml-liquid) and Biotin with Silica (http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-biotin-conditioner-silica-8-fl-oz-237-ml-liquid) conditioners. I use both SheaMoisture and these Swanson Premium conditioners, but speaking strictly safe/organic ingredients, I prefer Swanson. I like SheaMoisture for my protein conditioners, Swanson for my protein-free.

ETA: You mention you're looking for a light conditioner. Some people report that SheaMoisture products can be kinda heavy and rich (it doesn't bother me, and I have both thin and fine hair).

Edelweiss
July 29th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Ouch, I'll avoid it then :/ I'll check Swanson