PDA

View Full Version : Hair-Raising Tales!

Daydreamer.
July 22nd, 2016, 04:03 AM
Do you have any scary anecdotes (or have heard any chilling stories) involving hair? Share your spine-tingling, hair-raising experiences here!
:pumpkin:

Daydreamer.
July 22nd, 2016, 04:04 AM
I'll start off. I'll call my story "The Midnight Strangler."
A few years back, I had chemically straightened APL hair. I used to always leave my curly hair loose when I slept. So, I decided to do the same with my straightened hair. In the middle of the night, I suddenly found myself sweating and gasping for air. I felt my neck and found my hair (perfectly) wrapped around my neck.
Perhaps, it was my hair angry at me for straightening it? Or perhaps I was haunted? (lol)
It happened so frequently that I ended up cutting my hair shorter. From that point on, I always contain my hair before sleeping.
Ok, it wasn't that scary of a story, but it sort of crept me out (and annoyed me) at the time.

DoomKitty
July 22nd, 2016, 04:58 AM
My hair used to try and choke DH when it was longer...he'd breathe it in and wake up coughing...so not scary for me but it was for him. Since my hair is long enough again for it to happen I bun/braid it and he's much happier lol

ravenheather
July 22nd, 2016, 07:09 AM
Lol. That's funny. My hair does occasionally wrap itself around my neck at night. But it's not too bad. I still sometimes wear it down at night. It happens less often the longer it gets.