PDA

View Full Version : WO Success Stories

GingerWannabe
July 18th, 2016, 03:29 PM
So, as many of you may know, I've been attempting WO for 7 months now, and I'm on the verge of giving up because my hair insists on staying greasy.

I wanted to create this thread for those of you who swear by WO to share your success stories to encourage those of us who are still struggling. So...yeah. What are your success stories?

Ophidian
July 18th, 2016, 03:54 PM
There are success stories over in the WO thread, but I'm one of them so I'll chime in here. I've been WO for close to 2 months, and I have never been as happy with my hair as I am now. It's low maintenance, my hair gets clean when I wash it and stays consistently manageable, soft, and shiny between washes. I do not miss the oily/dry/oily/dry roller coaster that was my life before WO. My scalp is a bit finicky so I have to scritch and BBB with some frequency to keep it in good shape but it is no worse and quite a bit better than it was before.

But I do feel like I got lucky and had a very easy transition. Like anything, it's not going to work for everyone and there is nothing wrong with modifying it or trying something else if it just isn't working for you. I think WO had worked for plenty of people and not worked for plenty others. The only thing that really matters is how it works for you.