PDA

View Full Version : OUCH! My head hurts :-(

rchorr
October 18th, 2008, 09:48 AM
I had 2 sebaceous cysts taken off my head on Thurs. afternoon. One was the size of a very large pea (and yes, he got them out w/o breaking them open).

I have to say, I NEVER want to have plastic surgery! The 2 incisions are about 1/2 inch (a bit more than a cm) long, so they're not very big. But they HURT!!! I can't imagine how it feels to have your scalp peeled back and then stitched back together. ouch ouch ouch

I was allowed to wash my hair this morning. It felt good to get the sticky stuff out of my hair.

Ok, I think I'm done complaining. Thanks for "listening!"

RCHORR'

BlndeInDisguise
October 18th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Ouch!!! Hope it starts feeling better quick.

bunnii
October 18th, 2008, 10:03 AM
I hope you feel better soon it's good that you could wash your hair, must've been horrible with all the sticky stuff :flowers: :puppykisses:

Vitalai
October 18th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Yikes! I hope you feel better soon!

Mitzy
October 19th, 2008, 03:36 AM
scalp wounds hurt something terrible and they bleed like a stuck pig!

Laululintu
October 19th, 2008, 06:51 AM
Ouch! Hope you feel better soon :flower:

ImmortaLamia
October 19th, 2008, 07:00 AM
i'm sorry for you :blossom: hope you will get better.
i think i would die if i have trouble with my scalp...cause that's where my hair is growing :(

joyfulmom4
October 19th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Ouch! Hope you feel better soon.

rchorr
October 21st, 2008, 07:41 PM
Ok, I get the stitches out on Thurs. I have 2 1/2 inch (~1 cm ea.). Because they actually had to take a piece of my scalp off at each place, the stitches REALLY PULL. Every time I smile, laugh raise my eyebrows, etc. it PULLS! I'm hoping it won't pull so much when the stitches are removed.

Now ... I've seen some of the plastic surgery shows where they do a face lift and stitch into the head all around the face. OUCH! I'm going to stick with my sags, bags, and wrinkles!!!!!! (I'm such a wimp! ;^)

RCHORR'

Teacherbear
October 21st, 2008, 08:25 PM
Ouch, Rchorr!!! I'm sorry you had to have that done, but I'm glad it is over with now!

I hope otherwise that you are doing well! (((hugs)))