PDA

View Full Version : So at SL how long until APL, y'all reckon?

timeschild
July 3rd, 2016, 09:25 AM
Okay so I am at Sl after three or four months of growing from chin.. The pic in my profile pic and avatar is a collage and will show yall I can't get my pics to show on here. Anyway I am at shoulder currently how long do yall think it will be unroll inreach Apl?

lapushka
July 3rd, 2016, 09:31 AM
Measure it for yourself, that is the best way to go. Measure the distance and then calculate. Hair grows 1/2 of an inch a month on average, if you're a good grower.

vampyyri
July 3rd, 2016, 09:33 AM
I would say 6-8 months depending on how fast your hair grows.

Kiiruna
July 3rd, 2016, 09:49 AM
It depends on so many things. How much does your hair grow? Is it easily affected by stress etc.? Do you trim - how much and how often? What kind of body proportions do you have?

Nesoi
July 3rd, 2016, 09:52 AM
For me it seemed to take FOREVER but then APL->BSL->Waist didn't seem that long. It depends on your body's proportions I think.

Wildcat Diva
July 3rd, 2016, 05:59 PM
I just clicked here for the y'all reckon part because it made me feel homey.

But for me, it took about a year or a bit more with my wavy hair.

momschicklets
July 4th, 2016, 06:15 AM
My milestones are almost all met at one year intervals, including shoulder to APL. Then again to hit BSL, and now I'm waiting for waist and expect it to be another 8 months. My hair grows average to slow, I'd say, at a mere 1/2 inch every 5 weeks.

polarnatt
July 4th, 2016, 09:00 AM
Took me about 9-10 months, hair grows an average 1,2-1,5 cm a month. I'd say anywhere from 8 to 12 months is the usual time.

lapushka
July 4th, 2016, 09:29 AM
My milestones are almost all met at one year intervals, including shoulder to APL. Then again to hit BSL, and now I'm waiting for waist and expect it to be another 8 months. My hair grows average to slow, I'd say, at a mere 1/2 inch every 5 weeks.

That's pretty normal, 1/2 inch per month or thereabouts is "good growth", under optimal conditions (like good diet etc.). Those claims of growing 1 inch a month for an average person are way out there!

vampyyri
July 4th, 2016, 09:39 AM
That's pretty normal, 1/2 inch per month or thereabouts is "good growth", under optimal conditions (like good diet etc.). Those claims of growing 1 inch a month for an average person are way out there!

I'm personally a .75" a month gal myself, and now that it's summer it might go even quicker than that. I suppose everyone's different :shrug:

Magalo
July 4th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Yep, something is wrong with me if I'm only growing 1/2. 3/4 is usual and I'm far from having the best life hygiene.

momschicklets
July 5th, 2016, 09:39 AM
I'm personally a .75" a month gal myself, and now that it's summer it might go even quicker than that. I suppose everyone's different :shrug:

You're very fortunate! Id love to have that rate of growth

timeschild
July 5th, 2016, 01:02 PM
I just clicked here for the y'all reckon part because it made me feel homey.

But for me, it took about a year or a bit more with my wavy hair.

Well I am glad to have helped then lol. I'm a Texas girl. And my hair is.. I don't know kind of wavy straight and I have a couple of ringley curles and straightish peices its kind of everything lol.

diddiedaisy
July 5th, 2016, 01:25 PM
It took me 7 months with trims the first time I reached APL. I would say it's going to take you between 6 and 12 months depending on your growth rate and body proportions. I'm small so I only have 4 inches between each milestone.

Miss P
July 7th, 2016, 07:45 AM
I've got 6cm until I reach APL (SL was in Feb/March) and I'm a slow grower usually, but the chart I'm going off says approx. 12 months from CBL to BSL...so less than that I would guess...maybe 4-6 months?

nakima
July 7th, 2016, 02:33 PM
If you have 4 inches between shoulder and arm pit then approx. 8 months unless you grow more than 1/2 per month. My hair grows on average 1/2 inch but once in awhile the hair fairies bless me with 3/4 of an inch usually in summer and only for a month or 2. I'll take it!!!

browneyedsusan
July 7th, 2016, 02:58 PM
I'm a Michigan native, but was able to translate your opening post. :)
It took me almost a year, but I'm tall.

I s'pose it'll take ya about da same, eh? Hard tellin', doncha know! :wigtongue:

pixitolong
July 25th, 2020, 12:03 AM
I'm at SL now so hoping to reach BSL maybe by Christmas, as I have noticed my hair does grow faster than I first thought. My hair was at pixie length November 17 2018 and now it is at shoulder, which I never thought would happen. I don't know if this is way above growth but I'm so happy already about this.

CuteCrow
July 25th, 2020, 04:54 AM
I second lapushka, the best way is to measure the distances on your own body and knowing your average growth rate, you can calculate how long it'll take you. For example, SL on me is 48.5cm (19") and APL 60cm (23.5"), so there's 11.5cm in between them, if I had average growth it'd be 7-8 months for me. But I grow 0.8cm to 1cm a month so it'll take more than a year between milestones for me :rolleyes:

mariakatija
July 25th, 2020, 07:18 AM
Shoulder length to APL should take me 10 months as it's a 5 inch difference and my hair grows 0.5 inch a month.

Mademoiselle
July 25th, 2020, 08:42 AM
My height is 162cm and it tooks almost 6 months for me without trims. I grow 1-1,5cm monthly. I guess I grew it up relatively quickly but it's because "I'm short" =)