PDA

View Full Version : So at SL how long until APL, y'all reckon?

timeschild
July 3rd, 2016, 09:25 AM
Okay so I am at Sl after three or four months of growing from chin.. The pic in my profile pic and avatar is a collage and will show yall I can't get my pics to show on here. Anyway I am at shoulder currently how long do yall think it will be unroll inreach Apl?

lapushka
July 3rd, 2016, 09:31 AM
Measure it for yourself, that is the best way to go. Measure the distance and then calculate. Hair grows 1/2 of an inch a month on average, if you're a good grower.

vampyyri
July 3rd, 2016, 09:33 AM
I would say 6-8 months depending on how fast your hair grows.

Kiiruna
July 3rd, 2016, 09:49 AM
It depends on so many things. How much does your hair grow? Is it easily affected by stress etc.? Do you trim - how much and how often? What kind of body proportions do you have?

Nesoi
July 3rd, 2016, 09:52 AM
For me it seemed to take FOREVER but then APL->BSL->Waist didn't seem that long. It depends on your body's proportions I think.

Wildcat Diva
July 3rd, 2016, 05:59 PM
I just clicked here for the y'all reckon part because it made me feel homey.

But for me, it took about a year or a bit more with my wavy hair.

momschicklets
July 4th, 2016, 06:15 AM
My milestones are almost all met at one year intervals, including shoulder to APL. Then again to hit BSL, and now I'm waiting for waist and expect it to be another 8 months. My hair grows average to slow, I'd say, at a mere 1/2 inch every 5 weeks.

polarnatt
July 4th, 2016, 09:00 AM
Took me about 9-10 months, hair grows an average 1,2-1,5 cm a month. I'd say anywhere from 8 to 12 months is the usual time.

lapushka
July 4th, 2016, 09:29 AM
My milestones are almost all met at one year intervals, including shoulder to APL. Then again to hit BSL, and now I'm waiting for waist and expect it to be another 8 months. My hair grows average to slow, I'd say, at a mere 1/2 inch every 5 weeks.

That's pretty normal, 1/2 inch per month or thereabouts is "good growth", under optimal conditions (like good diet etc.). Those claims of growing 1 inch a month for an average person are way out there!

vampyyri
July 4th, 2016, 09:39 AM
That's pretty normal, 1/2 inch per month or thereabouts is "good growth", under optimal conditions (like good diet etc.). Those claims of growing 1 inch a month for an average person are way out there!

I'm personally a .75" a month gal myself, and now that it's summer it might go even quicker than that. I suppose everyone's different :shrug:

Magalo
July 4th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Yep, something is wrong with me if I'm only growing 1/2. 3/4 is usual and I'm far from having the best life hygiene.

momschicklets
July 5th, 2016, 09:39 AM
I'm personally a .75" a month gal myself, and now that it's summer it might go even quicker than that. I suppose everyone's different :shrug:

You're very fortunate! Id love to have that rate of growth

timeschild
July 5th, 2016, 01:02 PM
I just clicked here for the y'all reckon part because it made me feel homey.

But for me, it took about a year or a bit more with my wavy hair.

Well I am glad to have helped then lol. I'm a Texas girl. And my hair is.. I don't know kind of wavy straight and I have a couple of ringley curles and straightish peices its kind of everything lol.

diddiedaisy
July 5th, 2016, 01:25 PM
It took me 7 months with trims the first time I reached APL. I would say it's going to take you between 6 and 12 months depending on your growth rate and body proportions. I'm small so I only have 4 inches between each milestone.

Miss P
July 7th, 2016, 07:45 AM
I've got 6cm until I reach APL (SL was in Feb/March) and I'm a slow grower usually, but the chart I'm going off says approx. 12 months from CBL to BSL...so less than that I would guess...maybe 4-6 months?

nakima
July 7th, 2016, 02:33 PM
If you have 4 inches between shoulder and arm pit then approx. 8 months unless you grow more than 1/2 per month. My hair grows on average 1/2 inch but once in awhile the hair fairies bless me with 3/4 of an inch usually in summer and only for a month or 2. I'll take it!!!

browneyedsusan
July 7th, 2016, 02:58 PM
I'm a Michigan native, but was able to translate your opening post. :)
It took me almost a year, but I'm tall.

I s'pose it'll take ya about da same, eh? Hard tellin', doncha know! :wigtongue: