PDA

View Full Version : Hair type is changing.

kuroi
June 29th, 2016, 06:35 AM
My hair was always 1b till now. I usually had braid waves though as I usually sleep with braids. My avatar picture was the first hair typing picture which I did in May when I joined. When I combed it afterwards it got close to 1a. The picture in my sig was a week later or so and my hair was still wet there and when wet absolutely nothing is going on wave wise.
Anyway I started following advice I got in the past weeks. Started with claryfying a month ago and spend a few weeks oiling but my hair just felt dry. But I noticed some frizz starting to happen and braid/bun waves staying in place longer (they used to disappear within a hour usually). Thanks to the post I made a few days ago and some great answers I tried a few totally new things which I never though of (thanks everyone that replied). So I did a few lemon rinses and a few protein hair masks followed by moisturizing conditioner. My hair feels much softer And now the big thing I'm starting to notice slight spirals at the ends of my hair :O
But now I'm confused about my hair type so what is it changing into?
I didn't manage to get very clear pics but they should give an idea how my ends look like (the top still look very straight except some frizz).
http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/6914/3Oy89b.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/4972/afIqRl.jpg

vampyyri
June 29th, 2016, 07:46 AM
The looks like the 1c parts of my hair—so maybe 1b with some 1c mixed in?

lapushka
June 29th, 2016, 07:52 AM
Still looks overall 1b to me.

PixieP
June 29th, 2016, 07:55 AM
My hairtype started changing drastically a couple of months ago too, from 1a/1b to 1c/2a!

The photos are hard to judge from. Keep on doing what you are doing now though, and you might see an even bigger change eventually :)

(and this is off topic, but may I just say, WOW what a stunning figure you have! That tiny waist and perfect hourglass, so beautiful!)

littlestarface
June 29th, 2016, 12:10 PM
My hairtype started changing drastically a couple of months ago too, from 1a/1b to 1c/2a!

The photos are hard to judge from. Keep on doing what you are doing now though, and you might see an even bigger change eventually :)

(and this is off topic, but may I just say, WOW what a stunning figure you have! That tiny waist and perfect hourglass, so beautiful!)
I know right! Every time I see her post i'm always amazed by her sig.

kuroi
June 29th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Thanks everyone, I will keep up my current hair care routine and see if I will notice further changes in my hair texture the next months. I think I will change my setting from 1b to 1b/1c for now.

And yeah my waist is very small so nothing I made myself fits properly lol. I used to be even smaller a few years ago but I guess exercising less and aging does affect it. But yeah I'm happy about it for how long it will last.

June 30th, 2016, 08:19 AM
I agree, you look great!

Hair type depends on care. I have totally different type on each wash method.