PDA

View Full Version : Guys braid their girlfriends' hair

RebekahE
June 26th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Not exactly long hair but it is funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9pPgU85zB0

mindwiped
June 26th, 2016, 07:03 PM
DH can braid mine, three strand English braid, but it's very very loose, and will all escape within an hour or so. He tried so hard after I had elbow surgery, but forcing myself just to manage ponytails was actually therapy. I had the surgery on a Thursday, and by Monday morning I had full range of motion back. Three weeks later, I was released, as I had more strength than the before surgery tests in that hand (usually you're at 50%). The therapists asked my secrets, so I showed them how I'd elevate and ice on the couch to keep swelling down (boyfriend with arm around his girl position). That plus hair care plus working with kids...no problem recovering.

vampyyri
June 26th, 2016, 07:09 PM
My husband braids mine all the time! He has a little sister who was in cheer growing up, and I'm just reaping the benefits now :lol:

pailin
June 26th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Their attempts at a french braid looked pretty much like mine until a few months ago, actually!

Nadine <3
June 26th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Mine can do an english braid, but he saws the other languages are sorcery lol

timeschild
June 26th, 2016, 11:59 PM
Wish I had someone to braid my hair. I can do pony tail

MINAKO
June 27th, 2016, 02:30 AM
I would never... And i repeat NEVER have let any of my boyfriends touch my hair in an attempt to style it, regardless if i'm supposed to go out with that or not. Just no XD

polarnatt
June 27th, 2016, 03:35 AM
I would never... And i repeat NEVER have let any of my boyfriends touch my hair in an attempt to style it, regardless if i'm supposed to go out with that or not. Just no XD

Omg yes, my boyfriend never understands that you can't just tuck at the hair and expect it to not mess up. I once made him help me do a simple english braid for sleeping and I'm pretty sure I lost half of my hair. And the other half snagged off the next day when I tried to untangle the mess. Sigh :lol: