PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, anonymous LHC hair toy benefactor!

magicatt
June 17th, 2016, 11:26 AM
I got the most amazing thing in the mail today-- a box full of hair toys! They are all wonderful toys--sticks, forks, flexi-8s and a Ficcare! There is a very pretty hair stick holder too. The note included said it was from someone on LHC and that they did not want to include their name. I just wanted to say thank you, anonymous LHC gift giver! This kind of behavior is part of why I love LHC--so many people are so generous to each other. :grouphug:

littlestarface
June 17th, 2016, 11:44 AM
How did they get your address?

magicatt
June 17th, 2016, 11:59 AM
How did they get your address?

Apparently I bought something off the swap board from them. It does lead to me telling my husband that all those swap board purchases are worth more than he thinks they are. ;)

hayheadsbird
June 17th, 2016, 12:41 PM
You got a hair toy fairy!
One of the jewellery forums I used to be on had an address keeper. (One of the mods) if you wanted to, you could give them your address, and another member could request it if they wanted to send something to you. It was a pretty tight knit and small group though.

magicatt
June 17th, 2016, 01:00 PM
You got a hair toy fairy!

That's a great way to put it!

Entangled
June 17th, 2016, 04:48 PM
That's so sweet! I had a similar benefactor who offered to buy me a fork once. Unfortunately, I had to decline due to posting issues, but I've always remembered how sweet that was.

gustavonut
June 18th, 2016, 11:42 AM
You are sooooo lucky oh gosh. I would die with happiness if that happened to me. :thud:

Angelica
June 18th, 2016, 03:52 PM
That is lovely of them whoever they are. A true gem. I am glad that someone has been so generous towards you. :)

magicatt
June 18th, 2016, 04:16 PM
You are sooooo lucky oh gosh. I would die with happiness if that happened to me. :thud:

I am very lucky and I have been dying of happiness for little over 24 hours now. :)

Betazed
June 18th, 2016, 04:42 PM
:disbelief:
Wow! That is awesome! Lucky you, magicatt! We need more acts of kindness and generosity like this in the world. It's just more proof that LHC is an amazing place.

Viola88
June 18th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Pics!! PICS!!! :beercheer::popcorn:

Nightshade
June 18th, 2016, 05:09 PM
That's so sweet :)