PDA

View Full Version : My very mini milestone.

Phoebe70
June 5th, 2016, 03:43 AM
Hi there,

Im quite new here so looking forward to being able to post some pics. Anyway exactly 4 weeks ago I had my hair cut very short. The hairdresser didnt listen to what I wanted so have ended up with this terrible hack job, as I call it. It is essentially a short bob with a lot of layers, but it kind of forms to my head with no movement at all. Now that it has been 4 weeks, with the regrowth and some gray hairs that i have, i can definitely see that it has grown 1.5 cm's.:) This is awesome for me as i d always thought my hair grew terribly slowly!

So my very mini milestone will be, in 4 - 8 weeks time, instead of me disguising this hair cut by pinning it all back with bobby pins, I should soon be able to wear it 'down' again very soon. :DIt is sooooo very time consuming and difficult disguising a terrible hair cut every morning, scrapping the short hairs into the bobby pins (im not used to wearing hats to do this)

At the moment Im being very gentle with it when washing, and only doing so every 3 days. Ive also been giving it a good coconut oil treatment for 3 - 4 hours every sunday.

lapushka
June 5th, 2016, 04:08 AM
You should join the shorties thread. Lots of support there.
Congrats on your mini milestone. About half an inch a month is average growth, so you're doing just fine. :)

TatsuOni
June 5th, 2016, 05:05 AM
Congratulations on soon reaching a mile stone:)

My starting lenght was 0,5 cm. I remember how nice thoose mini milestones where, like beeing able to put the hair up i a ponytail:)

luxurioushair
June 5th, 2016, 07:14 AM
Congratulations on soon reaching a mile stone:)

My starting lenght was 0,5 cm. I remember how nice thoose mini milestones where, like beeing able to put the hair up i a ponytail:)

I hit that milestone recently. And OMG your hair is beautiful

TatsuOni
June 5th, 2016, 09:59 AM
I hit that milestone recently. And OMG your hair is beautiful

Thank you!:blossom:

reilly0167
June 5th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Congratulations on your mini milestone:cheer:

Phoebe70
June 7th, 2016, 11:33 PM
Thanks everyone :)