PDA

View Full Version : new around here

schulte
May 23rd, 2016, 09:50 PM
I'm new here after deciding to join today, though I have been gleaning advice from here for quite a while. I started growing my hair out a while back when I was sucked into the man bun trend trying to be hip and looking to try something new after having buzz cuts my whole life. Fortunately I came to realize that long hair is awesome, kept growing and started trying to add some variety. Finally decided I would join since I was here often enough and have found a I really enjoy taking care of and styling my hair. I am an engineer by day and fortunately people at work don't seem to care what I do with my hair, so I plan to enjoy it as much as I can.

Here's a quick picture. At some point I will take some better ones.
http://s33.postimg.org/crbsofvnj/o87t987.png

kittengirl
May 23rd, 2016, 09:53 PM
Welcome! Wow, your hair is so thick and gorgeous! Glad to have you here! :)

schulte
May 23rd, 2016, 09:54 PM
Thanks kittengirl

humble_knight
May 23rd, 2016, 10:35 PM
What a way to start...........:thudpile: That is some serious thiiiiiiiiiiiiick hair :thudpile:

littlestarface
May 23rd, 2016, 10:52 PM
Wow you are blessed with such beautiful thick hair! :thud: Your so lucky

Simsy
May 23rd, 2016, 10:55 PM
Welcome aboard.

Frankenstein
May 23rd, 2016, 10:58 PM
You have great hair!

kuroi
May 23rd, 2016, 11:49 PM
Beautiful hair, so thick and a nice colour.

Shepherdess
May 23rd, 2016, 11:55 PM
Welcome to the Long Hair Community!! :)

Wow! Your hair is so very thick and healthy!!!! You must take good care of it! :thumbsup:

It's great to have you here!

diddiedaisy
May 24th, 2016, 02:30 AM
Wow, your hair is stunning, serious hair envy going on here lol. Welcome aboard :)

lapushka
May 24th, 2016, 03:40 AM
That is an amazing(ly thick) ponytail.

Welcome!

summergame
May 24th, 2016, 04:09 AM
Lovely hair! Welcome :flower:

schulte
May 24th, 2016, 05:47 AM
Thanks for the welcome and compliments. My hair is pretty thick. Drove me nuts in growing it out and almost cut a couple times and it made it a bit harder to sport a man "bun" the way I wanted when I was in that phase, but I have come to rather like it now that it has has some decent length.

May 24th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Nice hair xD. You might want to look into thick hair thread, they complain about having problems with updos too. http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=43020

Xavien_Grey
May 24th, 2016, 08:05 AM
Welcome to the site; seriously though you have amazing looking hair!

Beezle
May 24th, 2016, 08:40 AM
I thought you were GregH with a different name. He also has amazingly thick hair and looks very similr to your own. Welcome.

Stepo_NiNha
May 24th, 2016, 10:34 AM
Welcome to the Long Hair Community!

I was a lurker during some months before joining LHC either, actually I was a bit shy to join :)

You can have awesome long hair, since your hair is thick and coarse, enjoy!

;)

Ophidian
May 24th, 2016, 11:03 AM
Welcome! Your hair looks awesome

reilly0167
May 24th, 2016, 04:39 PM
I'm new here after deciding to join today, though I have been gleaning advice from here for quite a while. I started growing my hair out a while back when I was sucked into the man bun trend trying to be hip and looking to try something new after having buzz cuts my whole life. Fortunately I came to realize that long hair is awesome, kept growing and started trying to add some variety. Finally decided I would join since I was here often enough and have found a I really enjoy taking care of and styling my hair. I am an engineer by day and fortunately people at work don't seem to care what I do with my hair, so I plan to enjoy it as much as I can.

Wow, your hair looks really thick and awesome.

Qz
May 24th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Hi and welcome, and I have to say it like everyone else has, wow, what nice hair!

lithostoic
May 24th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Awesome hair, looks great. Welcome to LHC.

Lavendersugar
May 24th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Welcome!
Goodness you have some lovely thick hair!

See you around the boards. :)

EdG
May 24th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Welcome to the board!

I am an engineer too. My standard joke is "I am an engineer like Dilbert, but not very much like Dilbert". ;)
Ed

Garnetgem
May 24th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Welcome to LHC wow such thick hair and so healthy looking! :)

yahirwaO.o
May 24th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Ok seriously what's up with all these guys here with such thick ponytails? (Gregh, iYaap, goneJackal, others more and now you sir) :agape:

Don't get me wrong it looks super cool! :p But I feel like a minority within the minority (a guy with rather fine hair). Im in peace with my own but sometimes Id love to have a hitting thick tail or braid to slap mean people faces!

Welcome and have fun in this site bro!

Wosie
May 25th, 2016, 02:23 AM
Awe-inspiring hair! :thud: Both colour and texture look awesome. ^.^ You have done great taking such good care of it. Keep it up & big welcome to the LHC! :cheer:

schulte
May 27th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes, look forward to trying to be reasonably active on here.:D

Groovy Granny
May 28th, 2016, 10:22 AM

Welcome ~ what awesome hair :agape:

Enjoy the forum!

Complexity
May 28th, 2016, 01:51 PM
It's been said about thirty times already, but you really do have some seriously incredible hair.

Welcome to LHC (aka the place that will end up eating a lot more of your time than you initially think it will)!