PDA

View Full Version : Johnathon Products - Reviews

Giggy2
October 16th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Hi, I just purchased travel sizes of Johnathon products from my local Sephora. I was wondering if anyone else has tried them and how you like them. I will post my review in a couple of days.

Sulfate and cone free
Nice subtle scent

Thanks!

Barb

Giggy2
October 20th, 2008, 05:43 AM
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;jsessionid=5KRN4JWIWANJ0CV0KRTQ5UQ?i d=P217518&categoryId=C12030

I went into Sephora with the intention of purchasing Phyto products; however, a lady with fine white hair, very pretty, suggested that I try Johnathon products since she has had luck with them for years. She gave me a sample of the leave-in cream and I purchased the travel size poo and cond.

I haven't washed my hair since the 16th. It's looking a bit oily but not too bad. So far I'm pleased with this shampoo and conditioner. Very rarely will I go two days without washing, but I have no itchies what-so-ever and it's refreshing not to "have" to wash everyday. Yesterday I spritzed with distilled water, scrunched for some wave and off I went.

Pros
- These products have a lovely soft scent that lingers for days.
- Scalp seems pretty happy.
- Do not need a lot of product for a good washing so it should last for quite some time.
- Does not leave hair fluffy nor weighed down

Cons
- Expensive