PDA

View Full Version : Wild Growth Hair Oil From Sally's

Jamie Lynn 40
October 16th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Has anyone tried either one of these oils? There are 2 of them. If so,what were your results? Thanks.
JamieLynn40

chrissy-b
October 16th, 2008, 03:16 PM
These are the ingredients I found online (correct me if they're wrong):

COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL ,CHOLINE CHLORIDE ,INOSITOL ,IRON OXIDES ,MAGNESIUM ,PHOSPHORUS PENTOXIDE ,CALCIUM ,VITAMIN D

Though I haven't tried this oil, it seems like if your hair likes oils, you might benefit from this, but as far as getting "wild growth"...I wouldn't hold my breath.

Nightshade
October 16th, 2008, 03:22 PM
These are the ingredients I found online (correct me if they're wrong):

COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL ,CHOLINE CHLORIDE ,INOSITOL ,IRON OXIDES ,MAGNESIUM ,PHOSPHORUS PENTOXIDE ,CALCIUM ,VITAMIN D

Though I haven't tried this oil, it seems like if your hair likes oils, you might benefit from this, but as far as getting "wild growth"...I wouldn't hold my breath.

Got to agree with that sentiment.

You may be interested in this thread, Essential Oils for Hair Loss & Shedding (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=2001)(and also hair growth).

jojo
October 16th, 2008, 03:24 PM
I tried this and got 10" in a few months, then I woke up and ate my cornflakes!

It stinks but does make hair nice and soft but no miracle growth unfortunately.

plainjanegirl
January 29th, 2009, 04:43 PM
http://www.wildgrowth.com/

Sorry but I am reviving an old thread. So I stumbled upon these oils today and wonder what you all think of them. For caucasin hair they say they can last up to 6 months because you need so little. There is a money back gaurantee if you are not satisfied for any reason (up to a year after purchase). And they are supposed to be good for regrowing hair. Do you think they are worth it?

tina1025
January 29th, 2009, 06:35 PM
I used it a long time ago but i dont remember if i liked it. I also remember throwing away the bottle because it was very old so didnt know if it was still good.

Saraesa
February 8th, 2009, 03:00 PM
I tried this and got 10" in a few months, then I woke up and ate my cornflakes!

It stinks but does make hair nice and soft but no miracle growth unfortunately.
I agree with you. It has an odd smell. Makes hair feel pretty soft. Def did not get much if any growth from using it.

Lady Saraesa Sweet Maiden of the Beautiful Winds in the Order of the Long Hair Knights