PDA

View Full Version : My hair a year ago and my hair now (a year later)

Madeleine13
May 2nd, 2016, 01:58 PM
Photo of my hair a year ago and my hair now (a year later) for my journey to waist length hair. I'm almost there I think. I hope so anyway. I've been trying so hard for what feels like years lol What do you think? :) Since then I've only trimmed my hair once, taking about half an inch off and I only did it because I was starting to see split ends.

http://i66.tinypic.com/21srh5.jpg

ETA:

I hope the photos are big enough for you to see :)

Sarahlabyrinth
May 2nd, 2016, 02:12 PM
You are very close to waist, Madeline, maybe about an inch to go. Your hair is lush and beautiful! ;)

lithostoic
May 2nd, 2016, 02:13 PM
Yay! Happy growing!

Wusel
May 2nd, 2016, 02:17 PM
Very pretty, thick and healthy hair! :crush: Congratulations on the great growth! :cheer:

Groovy Granny
May 2nd, 2016, 02:19 PM
Congrats ~ it looks great!

Happy growing :cheer:

Shepherdess
May 2nd, 2016, 02:24 PM
Wow! You gained a lot of hair growth in a year!!! It is so pretty and healthy looking too!! :) Congrats!!! :cheer:

Madeleine13
May 2nd, 2016, 02:42 PM
Wow! You gained a lot of hair growth in a year!!! It is so pretty and healthy looking too!! :) Congrats!!! :cheer:

Thank you so much! :heartbeat

ETA:

Thank you so much everyone for your lovely kind comments

ETA2:

I didn't realise my hair was that nice :crush:

ETA3:

Very pretty, thick and healthy hair! :crush: Congratulations on the great growth! :cheer:

Aww thank you! :crush:

ETA4:

Everyone of here has such beautiful hair as well :heartbeat

ETA5:

You are very close to waist, Madeline, maybe about an inch to go. Your hair is lush and beautiful! ;)

Your hair is beautiful as well :heartbeat

Sarahlabyrinth
May 2nd, 2016, 03:03 PM
Your hair is beautiful as well :heartbeat

Thank you :) Your hair will only get even more and more magnificent the more LHC tips you learn about. It's being on here that does it ;)

Madeleine13
May 2nd, 2016, 03:07 PM
Thank you :) Your hair will only get even more and more magnificent the more LHC tips you learn about. It's being on here that does it ;)

I should probably come on here more than I do :laugh:

Sarahlabyrinth
May 2nd, 2016, 03:09 PM
I should probably come on here more than I do :laugh:

Yes! Your hair will thank you :thumbsup:

Madeleine13
May 2nd, 2016, 03:10 PM

My dad recently measured it for me and he reckoned about two inches to go :)

Sarahlabyrinth
May 2nd, 2016, 03:40 PM
My dad recently measured it for me and he reckoned about two inches to go :)

It's not too far :) I have two inches to go until I reach classic :)

lapushka
May 2nd, 2016, 03:47 PM
Yes, I'd also say you have just about an inch to go! Great progress! :D Congrats. :)

lapis_lazuli
May 2nd, 2016, 06:18 PM
Beautiful! Congratulations, you're almost there! :D

Dona
May 3rd, 2016, 01:22 AM
Good growth! Not so long to go until waist :)

Daydreamer.
May 3rd, 2016, 03:38 AM
Looking good! You got quite a bit of growth!

Platzhalter
May 3rd, 2016, 04:03 AM
Nice growth for one year :)

Horrorpops
May 3rd, 2016, 10:08 AM
Wow wonderful growth!! :cheer: That's a substantial difference you can definitely be proud of! :o

meteor
May 3rd, 2016, 12:22 PM
Yay, happy hairiversary! :cheer: Congrats on such great progress! Your hair is so luscious and beautiful! :D And wow, your hair grows super-fast! :bigeyes:

nakima
May 3rd, 2016, 01:12 PM
Very Nice! Great Job! :cheer: Your hair is beautiful and I agree you need to be on here more ;)

Madeleine13
May 3rd, 2016, 01:32 PM
It's not too far :) I have two inches to go until I reach classic :)

Good luck! :)

Madeleine13
May 3rd, 2016, 01:35 PM
Yay, happy hairiversary! :cheer: Congrats on such great progress! Your hair is so luscious and beautiful! :D And wow, your hair grows super-fast! :bigeyes:

Thank you! It doesn't feel like it though :laugh:

Madeleine13
May 3rd, 2016, 01:41 PM
No one hardly ever says anything nice about my hair. Thank you so much everyone :crush:

Llama
May 3rd, 2016, 07:48 PM
Great growth- you are so close to waist, you will be there in no time! :cheer:

stahil
May 3rd, 2016, 07:50 PM
You have beautiful hair!! Almost down to your waist. That's my end goal.

augustana
May 4th, 2016, 04:54 AM
I would say that you are already at waist!

Madeleine13
May 7th, 2016, 02:30 PM
You have beautiful hair!! Almost down to your waist. That's my end goal.

Thank you! Hopefully we will both achieve our goal! :)

Madeleine13
May 7th, 2016, 02:31 PM
I would say that you are already at waist!

I'm close, I think! :)

Mimha
May 8th, 2016, 04:34 AM
Photo of my hair a year ago and my hair now (a year later) for my journey to waist length hair. I'm almost there I think. I hope so anyway. I've been trying so hard for what feels like years lol What do you think? :) Since then I've only trimmed my hair once, taking about half an inch off and I only did it because I was starting to see split ends.

http://i66.tinypic.com/21srh5.jpg

ETA:

I hope the photos are big enough for you to see :)

Great progress Madeleine ! :) :) Indeed : you are almost there ! And reeeeeally close, if I take into account the fact that it seems that you bend forward a little bit :eye: on the largest right picture down. Your hemline looks neat and thick enough to grown even beyond waist, I'm sure ! Keep on the good job ! :thumbsup:

Madeleine13
May 8th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Great progress Madeleine ! :) :) Indeed : you are almost there ! And reeeeeally close, if I take into account the fact that it seems that you bend forward a little bit :eye: on the largest right picture down. Your hemline looks neat and thick enough to grown even beyond waist, I'm sure ! Keep on the good job ! :thumbsup:

Thank you! This is going to probably sound really stupid but what is your hemline?

lapushka
May 8th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Thank you! This is going to probably sound really stupid but what is your hemline?

The edge of your hair (the lowest part), that "line".

Madeleine13
May 14th, 2016, 05:55 AM
The edge of your hair (the lowest part), that "line".

Thank you!

Mademoiselle
May 15th, 2016, 05:56 AM
Congratulations ! your hair look fantastic ! :) I think you and me will be on waist at the same time :cheer: early early early...

H o n є y ❤
May 15th, 2016, 06:06 AM
Like the others said, you're almost there. That is a big accomplishment, congratulations!!!