PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest place you've found a hair?

Ailurophile
April 25th, 2016, 03:05 PM
What is the most unusual place you have found a strand / clump of hair? :D

My sister once told me her boyfriend found a hair of hers wrapped around his toe!!!

DreamSheep
April 25th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Boyfriend's butt apparently :p
I have also found them wrapped in clumps around my belts which look like little caught spiders

Spinder
April 25th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Inside my water bottle... one of the great mysteries of the universe.

lillielil
April 25th, 2016, 03:34 PM
I found a hairball spider inside my son's clean sock not too long ago.

Also, wrapped around a spoon that was just coming out of the (clean!) dishwasher.

lapushka
April 25th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Last found one in the hollow of my back, and one in my bed sock. :lol:

lithostoic
April 25th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Mine always seem to end up in my buttcrack after a wash.

ddiniz
April 25th, 2016, 06:40 PM
In the refrigerator... :disgust:

papayatree
April 25th, 2016, 06:48 PM

How did that happen?

I find them frequently in my glasses lens

Horrorpops
April 25th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Oh man where don't I find hairs? My bed, the car, everywhere in the apartment, on my friends, on my boyfriend. I don't understand how it spreads so far and gets on everything ugh :P

MlleMC
April 25th, 2016, 11:43 PM
Yesterday I found one in the refrigerator.

I've also found one inside my computer mouse and one on the ceiling.

butterflybutton
April 26th, 2016, 01:36 AM
A class mate had a hair go into her earring hole on her ear and manged to wind itself around her lobe a few times! She ended up having to get a nurse to cut it away.

Ailurophile
April 26th, 2016, 01:36 AM
Boyfriend's butt apparently :p
I have also found them wrapped in clumps around my belts which look like little caught spiders

I get hair clumps in my washing! The amount of times i've jumped thinking it was a spider!

Inside my water bottle... one of the great mysteries of the universe.

What the hell!! :D My mother has hair wrapped around the blade in her blender which will not come out!

I found a hairball spider inside my son's clean sock not too long ago.

Also, wrapped around a spoon that was just coming out of the (clean!) dishwasher.

I get tons in my socks! Think I'm getting attacked by something. Spoon? Wow! surprised it stayed for the whole cycle!

Last found one in the hollow of my back, and one in my bed sock. :lol:

They get everywhere!!

Mine always seem to end up in my buttcrack after a wash.

Always happens to me shudder::shrug:

How the hell!!?

How did that happen?

Hairs just appear out of nowhere I swear!

Oh man where don't I find hairs? My bed, the car, everywhere in the apartment, on my friends, on my boyfriend. I don't understand how it spreads so far and gets on everything ugh :P

My mother has a boyfriend ages ago who always found her hairs in his dryer. She had never put one of her pieces of clothing in there, ever!!!

Yesterday I found one in the refrigerator.

I've also found one inside my computer mouse and one on the ceiling.

On the ceiling??? How is that possible!

spirals
April 26th, 2016, 02:48 AM
In the refrigerator, wrapped around the neck of the milk jug. It was thirsty.

Ailurophile
April 26th, 2016, 05:24 AM
In the refrigerator, wrapped around the neck of the milk jug. It was thirsty.

Hair on a mission! :yumm:

MlleMC
April 26th, 2016, 08:05 AM
On the ceiling??? How is that possible!

I'm still not sure, but I suspect it got there when I flipped my hair after washing it.

Ceridwen
April 26th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Five years ago, when the first time I stayed at my then boyfriend's - now husband- house, he reported that he found one of my hairs wrapped about certain parts of his anatomy :oops: !!! I guess my hair had decided to lay claim to my territory!

spirals
April 26th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Hair on a mission! :yumm:Haha! Every part of me likes milk!

Ailurophile
April 26th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Five years ago, when the first time I stayed at my then boyfriend's - now husband- house, he reported that he found one of my hairs wrapped about certain parts of his anatomy :oops: !!! I guess my hair had decided to lay claim to my territory!

Oh no!! He mustve been surprised :eek::eyebrows:

Ailurophile
April 26th, 2016, 12:22 PM
A class mate had a hair go into her earring hole on her ear and manged to wind itself around her lobe a few times! She ended up having to get a nurse to cut it away.

Ouch!! My cousins friend took out her earring after she got it pierced and found a brown hair stuck in it... she was a blonde!shudder:

Brileeka
April 26th, 2016, 05:02 PM
I found one on the side of my car last week and I thought that was a little weird since I hadn't been all that close to the car. They are always just everywhere, always in my butt crack after every shower. In my dogs mouth because he eats off the floor. I found one in my friends bed a few days ago and thought it was kinda weird because I had my hair all up in a bun. Where I am my hair will find a way, if you are around me don't be surprised if my hair claims you.

renia22
April 26th, 2016, 09:09 PM
On my kitty, because I love him and I'm kissing the top of his head all the time http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/cats/cat-hug-and-love-smiley-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

butterflybutton
April 26th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Ouch!! My cousins friend took out her earring after she got it pierced and found a brown hair stuck in it... she was a blonde!shudder:

Eewww! That's not a pleasant thing to find in a open wound

turtlelover
April 26th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Dangling out of my cat's behind!!!! (Yeah, very gross, I KNOW!!!) LOL

papayatree
April 26th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Gross out alert: This is nasty

I found one in my pubes. It was straight like the hair on me ol' noggin. :puke:

Lavendersugar
April 26th, 2016, 10:39 PM
It's everywhere. From butt crack to fridge. Before my pup passed I would find them in her mouth and yes several times in her poop or worse still in her bunghole holding onto poop. :(

Hubby was eating cookies (pre-packaged) and suddenly grossed out. There was some debate if the hair was in the cookie or not before it went into his mouth. I claim it was not my hair because it was in the cookie when he took it out of his mouth.

Ailurophile
April 27th, 2016, 01:33 AM
I found one on the side of my car last week and I thought that was a little weird since I hadn't been all that close to the car. They are always just everywhere, always in my butt crack after every shower. In my dogs mouth because he eats off the floor. I found one in my friends bed a few days ago and thought it was kinda weird because I had my hair all up in a bun. Where I am my hair will find a way, if you are around me don't be surprised if my hair claims you.

I think hair has a mind of its own!

Ailurophile
April 27th, 2016, 01:36 AM
On my kitty, because I love him and I'm kissing the top of his head all the time http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/cats/cat-hug-and-love-smiley-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

Mine play with my hair :mad:

Dangling out of my cat's behind!!!! (Yeah, very gross, I KNOW!!!) LOL

Oh my gosh!! shudder:

Gross out alert: This is nasty

I found one in my pubes. It was straight like the hair on me ol' noggin. :puke:

I dont understand how they get there!! Like its one of the furthest places of the head!!

It's everywhere. From butt crack to fridge. Before my pup passed I would find them in her mouth and yes several times in her poop or worse still in her bunghole holding onto poop. :(

Hubby was eating cookies (pre-packaged) and suddenly grossed out. There was some debate if the hair was in the cookie or not before it went into his mouth. I claim it was not my hair because it was in the cookie when he took it out of his mouth.

Omg hair holding onto poop!!!!! I like to bake and the amount of times I've found hair in my cooked food!!! I even wear it up!!

ddiniz
April 27th, 2016, 07:48 AM
How did that happen?

I have no idea. :D

I was taking a meatball package and saw that it was pulling a hair that was stuck in the freezer. :disgust:

MlleMC
April 27th, 2016, 09:37 AM
These days they get stuck on my leg hair (I've been lazy with waxing/shaving lately - it's too cold to wear shorts and dresses outside anyway).

Ailurophile
April 27th, 2016, 11:18 AM
These days they get stuck on my leg hair (I've been lazy with waxing/shaving lately - it's too cold to wear shorts and dresses outside anyway).

Same, I get them stuck there too!

Pinni
April 27th, 2016, 01:16 PM
There is my hair on my boyfriend/spouse. One really light long and thick hair was hanging at my spouse's shoe, I noticed it at escalator hanging in direct position.

jupiterinleo
April 27th, 2016, 08:54 PM
My boyfriend had this itch in his shoe all day at work, and he eventually took off his shoe to fix the incessant itch when he found a veeery long hair woven into one end of the sock and out the other, which eventually wrapped around his big toe.

Our roommate found one wrapped around his... junk. :lol: Probably through laundry; I'm always fishing them out of my socks.

I was taking a meatball package and saw that it was pulling a hair that was stuck in the freezer. :disgust:

That's probably the weirdest I've heard! LOL

Garnetgem
April 27th, 2016, 10:06 PM
I once found one hanging out of our dogs back end with poop dangling from the end of it....yeah i got the blame from family as only i have long hair...its happened more than once to our poor pooch who when it happens does a funny walk as she twists around to try to get whats annoying her from there...trouble is she cant so someone has to gently pull it out...nobody likes that task lol i can only assume she must have swallowed a strand with her dinner or stuck to her toys!

Hele
April 28th, 2016, 12:06 AM
well i'm glad i'm not the only one that's found hair in the freezer, i was cleaning it out one time and there was a long hair plastered to the very back of the freezer, hid behind frozen pizzas and mystery meats wrapped in foil.

one time i made a casserole and the SO found a hair in it. He said he thought at first it was a stale piece of shredded cheese he was chewing on, but nooooo. I was going to play it off like "hey, not me!" but the hair was longer than his arm. There was no way to weasel my way outta that one!

Ailurophile
April 28th, 2016, 08:06 AM
There is my hair on my boyfriend/spouse. One really light long and thick hair was hanging at my spouse's shoe, I noticed it at escalator hanging in direct position.
Awkward :p

My boyfriend had this itch in his shoe all day at work, and he eventually took off his shoe to fix the incessant itch when he found a veeery long hair woven into one end of the sock and out the other, which eventually wrapped around his big toe.

Our roommate found one wrapped around his... junk. :lol: Probably through laundry; I'm always fishing them out of my socks.

That's probably the weirdest I've heard! LOL

I had hairs stuck in the end of my slippers! I don't know how, I'll try and brush and hair off, won't come off, I tug it, and it ends up being super long!!

I once found one hanging out of our dogs back end with poop dangling from the end of it....yeah i got the blame from family as only i have long hair...its happened more than once to our poor pooch who when it happens does a funny walk as she twists around to try to get whats annoying her from there...trouble is she cant so someone has to gently pull it out...nobody likes that task lol i can only assume she must have swallowed a strand with her dinner or stuck to her toys!

Oh no :tmi:shudder: There is only one person in my family who doesn't have long hair, so hopefully if this happens to my kitties I can blame it on someone else :liar:

well i'm glad i'm not the only one that's found hair in the freezer, i was cleaning it out one time and there was a long hair plastered to the very back of the freezer, hid behind frozen pizzas and mystery meats wrapped in foil.

one time i made a casserole and the SO found a hair in it. He said he thought at first it was a stale piece of shredded cheese he was chewing on, but nooooo. I was going to play it off like "hey, not me!" but the hair was longer than his arm. There was no way to weasel my way outta that one!

That's always so awkward :doh: But personally I think if anyone expects to spend time with us they should learn that you will end up with hair either stuck to you or in your food!:agree:

Garnetgem
November 17th, 2017, 07:10 AM
Bumping an old thread.....

weirdest so far to find a strand for me was the other day,i walked past a picture frame on the wall there it was the longest strand ever draped over the frame...quite high up too so mystified on how it ever got there!

calmyogi
November 17th, 2017, 07:26 AM
I was shining my brown leather boots last night and found hairs in the seams of the leather... :confused:

Beeboo123
November 17th, 2017, 09:20 AM
Trailing a foot out of my cats butthole, with several pieces of poop stuck on it... i had to scrub the floor

lapushka
November 17th, 2017, 09:27 AM
My mom found a few, one in a t-shirt each (in 2 dressier t-shirts) when she was ironing them. So they had gone through the wash, came out and dried on the rack (airdry), and then stayed there until the ironing part. Long long long hairs. LOL!

gustavonut
November 17th, 2017, 10:38 AM
I found one of my mom’s hairs in my backpack while I was in another country. Not that weird, but it surprised me to find a long dark brown CURLY hair in my stuff lol.

Dendra
November 17th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Trailing a foot out of my cats butthole, with several pieces of poop stuck on it... i had to scrub the floor

I laughed out loud at this :gabigrin:

Todd
November 17th, 2017, 02:22 PM
My boss found a hair amongst some paperwork I had given him; it was pretty obvious it was mine. It was embarrassing, particularly since he's always hassling me to get it cut.

AZDesertRose
November 17th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Found one today somehow tangled in the hem of the top of a bra cup.

Don't ask. I have NO clue. :laugh:

MissScarlett67
November 17th, 2017, 02:41 PM
My miniature Dachshund has a habit of licking the floor whether it be carpet or tile, so it's not surprising to find it in his poo - sometimes I have to help him if he's got a "hanger-on". I try to vacuum more often to prevent this.

Suze
November 17th, 2017, 03:02 PM
In my saxophone case, not really a weird place but it kept happening!

lapushka
November 17th, 2017, 03:03 PM
I once ordered a new (I checked to see if it was) turbie towel from e-bay, and opened it and there was a hair in there! Yuck. A dark coarse long hair. I threw that towel out immediately! No way I am putting that on my head. I was just disgusted by the whole thing to the point where I didn't even want to consider washing the towel. Blergh. No!

girlwithsixarms
November 17th, 2017, 04:16 PM
The weirdest place I've found one of my hairs is as a splinter on the underside of my toe - it was a broken off section, so it wasn't too long, but it hurt SOOOO much!

The weirdest place I've found *a* hair is in a brownie - the hair was my roommates, but the brownies had been baked a couple of days after she had left to visit her parents for the holidays. It was definitely hers though since it was red and curly and I have straight brown hair and our other roommate at the time had straight blonde hair (yes, we were living in a "A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead..." joke).

marvel-lover
November 17th, 2017, 04:56 PM
My boyfriend's EMT uniform jacket. I swear I've never even touched it!

Jo Ann
November 17th, 2017, 08:13 PM
On the inside of a shirt I wore last year and had washed and put away.

It tickled! And, as everyone else at the Happy Hacienda has short (Mom--a transitioning dark auburn to grey) and shorter (Oldest and Youngest Dear Son, both of whom are blondes), that 18" blonette sample could ONLY belong to one person... :shocked:

Crystawni
November 17th, 2017, 08:58 PM
A fallen bird's nest a few months ago had quite a few of my hairs intertwined.

The open-tread stairs at our previous place often had a hair dangling down like a spiderweb that I'd only notice from below.

Up the walls--insects or spiders taking them for a walk?

Flying like a flag from somewhere outside--a post, a tree, a plant, a wall...

Dog-butt-string-a-poop the other day.

I've received a hair or two in some swapboard purchases, which actually made me smile to think how far that little bugger had travelled (across the world). I can imagine my own have snuck into a package or two as well (I've had to re-seal a few after my hair's strayed and played stick-em-up with the tape as I've wrapped).

Groovy Granny
November 17th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Joining others with 'dog poo tales' :p

This happens often to my shih tzu ~ we call them her STRING OF PEARLS :lol:

Thankfully we have never had to pull them out; she always passes them just fine :tmi:

In spite of my best efforts to keep her areas vacuumed/hair free ...my hair still manages to stick to her toys and then migrate through her intestinal tract :o

Beeboo123
November 17th, 2017, 10:05 PM
All of us with pets who have experienced the STRING OF PEARLS, I’m fairly sure they’re all complaining about us behind our backs. (Is that a human hair in my food???)

Groovy Granny
November 19th, 2017, 12:51 AM
All of us with pets who have experienced the STRING OF PEARLS, I’m fairly sure they’re all complaining about us behind our backs. (Is that a human hair in my food???)

:rollin: Good one ~ I needed that laugh!

Sarahlabyrinth
November 19th, 2017, 01:06 AM
Oh, GG - I am praying that he will make a fast recovery! :flowers: :grouphug: Remember that he is in expert hands.

Groovy Granny
November 19th, 2017, 01:13 AM
Oh, GG - I am praying that he will make a fast recovery! :flowers: :grouphug: Remember that he is in expert hands.

Thank you....it means a lot...yes, he is!

Sorry...I don't want to de-rail the thread! :run:

gustavonut
November 19th, 2017, 08:46 AM
Okay and another one. I just woke up from a nap and felt a large lump on my sock once I stood up.. and.. it was a HUGE ball of hair!! What in the world?! It wasn’t there when I put it on I swear shudder: How could it have accumulated so quickly and why!

lapushka
November 19th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Today: up my sleeve (I wear long sleeves now). How it had gotten in there... beats me. :lol:

Ephemeron
November 19th, 2017, 11:11 PM
My roommates always find my hair in their shoes somehow.

Suze
November 20th, 2017, 04:32 AM
In my slowjuicer! :p

Wish you and your husband all the best GroovyGranny! :heartbeat

Garnetgem
November 21st, 2017, 12:14 PM
I found a very long one in a cuddly toy..it looked short but when i went to pull it off it was very long and inside the toy..it had somehow managed to weave inside it..mystery!

Groovy Granny
November 21st, 2017, 12:31 PM
In my slowjuicer! :p

Wish you and your husband all the best GroovyGranny! :heartbeat

Oh wow...extra fiber :p lol

Thank you (((Hugs)))

Suze
November 21st, 2017, 01:52 PM
Oh wow...extra fiber :p lol

Thank you (((Hugs)))
Yes, it came out with the pulp. :lol:

Groovy Granny