PDA

View Full Version : All of my hair is lhc hair!!!

diddiedaisy
April 24th, 2016, 06:21 AM
I've just realised that all of my hair is now lhc hair.

Ive been here nearly 2 1/2 years and I have learnt so much. Despite being in my mid forties I have never looked after my hair prior to joining!!! As long as it looked nice that did me fine.

The most noticeable thing about my hair is the lack of frizz. Since cutting off the last of my old hair I just don't seem to get it now. That's got to mean my hair healthier right?

I still have problems with my hair, I joined lhc when I had been suffering long term hair loss, and boy does it take a long time to grow that out, and I still haven't recovered all my hair back yet but I feel I am on the right track. I just need to learn to put down the scissors if I want long hair lol

Anyway, I would just like to thank everyone for the wonderful advice and support I have received :flower:

Wusel
April 24th, 2016, 06:23 AM
:) Yay! Congratulations! :)
For me now almost the half of my hair length is LHC hair. :)
I'm on my way from chin+ to waist. Only 8cm or so left :)

AJNinami
April 24th, 2016, 06:40 AM
Congratulations! That must be such a nice feeling :)

reilly0167
April 24th, 2016, 07:02 AM
Congratulations:joy:

embee
April 24th, 2016, 08:13 AM
All LHC hair? That's cool. I've been here so long that surely mine must be also all LHC hair, not from cutting or growing out damage, but from natural shedding. Never thought about that before. :D

lapushka
April 24th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Yep, all my hair is LHC hair now too. I had quite the struggle to get here, but if I can do it after my many dye disasters (with 2 chops back to chin), then *anyone* here can do it! It took me long enough. ;) :p Anyway, yes, my classic length is LHC hair too! :D

Groovy Granny
April 24th, 2016, 09:34 AM
Congrats ~ it looks great :thumbsup:

Mine is all LHC hair too :flower:
Not regarding color/damage, but all my pre-LHC layers are gone as of last month!

meteor
April 24th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Yay! That's great news! :D Congratulations, diddiedaisy! :joy:

The most noticeable thing about my hair is the lack of frizz. Since cutting off the last of my old hair I just don't seem to get it now. That's got to mean my hair healthier right?

And yes, lack of frizz is a good sign of the quality and condition of hair! :agree: :thumbsup: Very often, hair that was chemically processed or heat-treated has a tendency to manifest past damage and increased porosity in the form of increased frizz, so less overall frizz and more smoothness or more natural clumping is usually a very good sign during regrowth! :D

I still have problems with my hair, I joined lhc when I had been suffering long term hair loss, and boy does it take a long time to grow that out, and I still haven't recovered all my hair back yet but I feel I am on the right track. I just need to learn to put down the scissors if I want long hair lol

Best of luck for continued regrowth! :cheer: I'm sure it will all be back long and strong! :D

diddiedaisy
April 24th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Thanks everyone :)

MeAndTheMaz
April 24th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Congrats diddiedaisy.

I think I can also pretty safely claim all LHC hair. Let's see, I've been here about three and a half years. That should average out to about 21". I'd be hard pressed to find anything that long on my head.

cowgirllong
April 24th, 2016, 08:51 PM
That is something I had never considered. I probably have all lhc hair, too. It is amazing what a little good care can do for your hair!

Anje
April 24th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Just based on the fact that I've been here for 9 years, all my hair must be LHC hair, or pretty darn close to it. I definitely noticed that after a few years and a few trims, how my hair reacted to things like coconut oil has changed. It's kinda cool. I think it's less tangly now than it was.

mermaid lullaby
April 24th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Congratulations! That's quite a journey :)

I think mine could possibly be close.

Sweets
April 24th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Congrats, diddiedaisy!! Sounds like you made good use of your knowledge.

My hair is all LHC hair, but that's not saying much :) I was one of those starting-from-pixie in mid/late 2015...but I've been a lurker here for years! The real test for me will be when it gets longer - really, I can't wait until I can do protective styles, stretch washes, etc.

Pol
April 25th, 2016, 04:21 AM
Congratulations! That's a fabulous thought, I can't wait til I can say the same :)

Sarahlabyrinth
April 25th, 2016, 04:25 AM
Congratulations! I can't wait until I can say the same. I think that just over half my hair is LHC hair. At least it's in the majority now.

school of fish
April 25th, 2016, 06:33 AM
Congratulations to you and all of you who have achieved the dream! ;) A great accomplishment and I'm sure a very rewarding feeling!!! :D

Juanita
April 25th, 2016, 07:34 AM
Mine is all LHC hair. Grown out natural . Been here nine years .

lillielil
April 25th, 2016, 08:29 AM
Woo-hoo! Congrats :) What an awesome milestone.

Horrorpops
April 25th, 2016, 08:34 AM
Ah this is so cute!! Congratulations :o
Come to think of it, all my hair is LHC hair too! Aww!! Man its doing so much better now then it was when I started.

JustPam
April 25th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Ohh that's cool! I think I'll need to give mine at least another year, when I joined my roots were 7" long, so I'd need to cut off about 10" total to have all LHC hair, and I'm not up for that tbh haha!